Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 04-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Baalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire46 View Post
Did you post something without the red or am I just wishfully thinking?????
Geez what a pervert.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:31 PM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
No idea what you're talking about. Missed what?
Looked pretty good to me, Baalz.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:49 PM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
Quote:
Geez what a pervert.
yeah, so what's your point

Old 04-11-2007, 02:45 PM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post
Looked pretty good to me, Baalz.
Baalz did an excellent job.....knew it wasn't gonna last though......
Old 04-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by chnpostal View Post
Baalz did an excellent job.....knew it wasn't gonna last though......
Yup - he did such a good job that I actually FELT nekkid while I was sitting here looking at it! LOL! I had to ask him to put some clothes back on me 'cause I was getting cold!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 04-11-2007, 03:48 PM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Yup - he did such a good job that I actually FELT nekkid while I was sitting here looking at it! LOL! I had to ask him to put some clothes back on me 'cause I was getting cold!
Well, he did have a good model to start with.........

But I didn't notice any goosebumps or nothin'...........and believe me, I looked real close.

In fact, it was actually gettin' warmer here.......
Old 04-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Woody218

Baalz, gotta give you credit, you're a hell of an artiste!
Old 04-11-2007, 08:04 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Ah, missed it.
But I will treasure my Lady G Biker Magazine forever.

just sayin'

Old 04-11-2007, 09:35 PM
pops

OK guys, your doing it all backasswards, we DO NOT need to be putting stuff on Lady G, what is needed is a photoshop expert to remove what little she has on,,,, sorry trav, cant help myself you lucky SOB,
Old 04-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Speedy RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by firetronix01 View Post
WTF?

Least I didn't mention the hose.....ooops
Old 04-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Woody218

Quote:
Originally Posted by pops View Post
OK guys, your doing it all backasswards, we DO NOT need to be putting stuff on Lady G, what is needed is a photoshop expert to remove what little she has on,,,, sorry trav, cant help myself you lucky SOB,
Baalz HAD that earlier today, and he did such an A-1 job, you'd swear it was authentic...
Old 04-12-2007, 12:29 AM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev it UP View Post

Least I didn't mention the hose.....ooops
Hey go eat a wienner and stop directing your gay humor at me you lickbag,or I'll tell you're ol' man to beat you down and put you in check.Don't make me put you on 'striction.
F
F
B
Old 04-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Speedy RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by firetronix01 View Post
Hey go eat a wienner and stop directing your gay humor at me you lickbag,or I'll tell you're ol' man to beat you down and put you in check.Don't make me put you on 'striction.
Well..........a least you got the lickbag part right
The ol' man was behind me (as usually) hehe egging me on.
Have fun Saturday on your ride...be careful in the storm.
Old 04-16-2007, 12:30 PM
GRLEGRL

Quote:
Well I am not a big fan of GRLEGRL rendition of LadyG.

I have taken it upon myself to unveil the official Doof rendering of LadyG's signature pic.

Forgive me LadyG.. It's my fantasy
My fantasy too!!!
Old 04-16-2007, 12:58 PM
Baalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRLEGRL View Post
My fantasy too!!!

and make a happy Baalz