Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Gym
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Gym Put on your sweats and come on in.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:16 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I went on monday, and did 40 minutes on the elliptical but, I am kinda nervous till I see the doc tomorrow....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-06-2010, 09:08 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Take care of yourself, Swede! Knees and backs are nothing to mess around with. A couple days rest never hurt to let it recover.

Good on you, too, Dave! I'm proud of you. Good luck at the doc tomorrow.

As for me, I haven't been to the gym this whole year . I'm really looking forward to next week though. Hoping life slows back down by then.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:05 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
and frank, I wear a light knee brace to protect my surgically fixed knee just for a little added support, it seems to help
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-06-2010, 10:44 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
I just overdid it is all. It'll be back to normal. I do wear a cho-pat strap for my patellar tendinitis from time to time. This pain was different.......we'll see how it goes.

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:26 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
OK, back crackin at it.

Last night, 30 mins of intervals on the treadmill and then 30 on the cross trainer, higher level this time, kicked me arse....

Tonight, gym was busiernhell, so I had to bounce around a bit. Started with intervals on the treadmill for about 20 mins, then moved to the cross trainer for 30 minutes. My legs are fried.

Diet is coming back to normal.......weigh in yesterday morning....285, up about 3 over the holidays.

The trains a rollin again!

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:40 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Keep it going, Frank!

Old 01-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
OK, back crackin at it.

Last night, 30 mins of intervals on the treadmill and then 30 on the cross trainer, higher level this time, kicked me arse....

Tonight, gym was busiernhell, so I had to bounce around a bit. Started with intervals on the treadmill for about 20 mins, then moved to the cross trainer for 30 minutes. My legs are fried.

Diet is coming back to normal.......weigh in yesterday morning....285, up about 3 over the holidays.

The trains a rollin again!
Rock on Swede. Some of the guys in the locker room at the gym I go to on Post last night were saying the same thing. One made the comment "I can't wait for some of these New Year's resolutions to give up."

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 01-13-2010, 10:11 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
Rock on Swede. Some of the guys in the locker room at the gym I go to on Post last night were saying the same thing. One made the comment "I can't wait for some of these New Year's resolutions to give up."
I catch myself saying that every year. At least they're making an effort though, and hopefully, a handful of them will stick with it and make it a lifestyle.

Old 01-13-2010, 08:58 PM
along came Blondie......

Ours is still pretty packed. Got caught up with work and puttin new tars on the truck tonight, so I didn't make it. I used the excuse that I was liftin heavy tars as my excuse......

Old 01-15-2010, 08:52 PM
along came Blondie......

Hour on the cross trainer tonight. Covered about 4.25 miles, 960 calories, I'm tard.......

More gym time tomorrow and Sunday...

Old 01-15-2010, 09:01 PM
grapenutless

very good, I used to get 4.3 miles and 650 calories in 45 minutes, not bad for a fatty, I almost went again then the pain came back....I am going monday since I know its not the ticker....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-15-2010, 09:04 PM
along came Blondie......

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
very good, I used to get 4.3 miles and 650 calories in 45 minutes, not bad for a fatty, I almost went again then the pain came back....I am going monday since I know its not the ticker....
pop some tums or some other antacid before you go, that's how I used to get through it. When I was powerlifting, sometimes my reflux would be so bad I'd puke.....

Old 01-15-2010, 09:08 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
pop some tums or some other antacid before you go, that's how I used to get through it. When I was powerlifting, sometimes my reflux would be so bad I'd puke.....
my buddy works for a place that makes generic drugs asprin, tylenol, cold stuff and of course heartburn stuff, I have boxes of it, and I always take it before a work out, otherwise the heartburn kills me, I hate to say it but I am glad to hear you say the same thing happens to you.
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-15-2010, 09:18 PM
along came Blondie......

used to happen to me......

Old 01-15-2010, 09:21 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
used to happen to me......
gastro is next, I felt fine for a couple days and like sh*t today.......my doctor is a douche......gotta get a new one.
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty