Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Victory
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-18-2008, 07:34 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
all short, puny, little abbreviated, squat looking stupid bags... but thanks...
Perhaps you should design some.

Didya look on this page?
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 06-18-2008, 08:01 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
I just got off the phone with him.... Now that he has gone to a completely different format, I told him to test ride the Fat Bob....way better looking and he can get some damned bags...

As you know, I'm no lover of HD, but I can't see trying to make that Kingpin work out on the road...

At least there is a HD dealer every 100 miles...
A guy at work has a FatBob,... looks just like that. He let me ride it. I like it a lot. Cool lookin bike.

Old 06-18-2008, 08:23 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
I just got off the phone with him.... Now that he has gone to a completely different format, I told him to test ride the Fat Bob....way better looking and he can get some damned bags...

As you know, I'm no lover of HD, but I can't see trying to make that Kingpin work out on the road...

But they only run 300 miles per day.

Old 06-18-2008, 08:40 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
Perhaps you should design some.

Didya look on this page?
I would if I thought someone would fabricate it...

Those are ugly too... but again, thanks for searching...
Old 06-18-2008, 09:18 PM
Under Construction

TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
I would if I thought someone would fabricate it...

Those are ugly too... but again, thanks for searching...
Those are all examples. I believe he'll make just about anything you desire--it's only $$.
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
Felt Nine 50
Old 06-18-2008, 09:20 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
Those are all examples. I believe he'll make just about anything you desire--it's only $$.
so you are saying that he could actually do a design without charging a million dollars....?
Old 06-18-2008, 09:24 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Yep that is a big plus when you are on the road. Paid off for several people in ES. As did the hardware store with some southern engineering repairs.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke611 View Post
But they only run 300 miles per day.
Ouch.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Under Construction

Quote:
so you are saying that he could actually do a design without charging a million dollars....?
He ain't my cousin or the like. You'd have to ask him. All I know is the set I had on my FXST were well made and fit well too.

'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
Felt Nine 50

Last edited by TalonChief; 10-11-2008 at 02:13 PM.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:37 PM
My 'ol dog JACK in Heaven

Chromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
They're cam shain tensioners run from the cylinder base at the case to the heads.... Just thinkin here but this cant be good..

What do you know...you ride a gas hog.....
(like me)

As a matter of fact...Road Kings DO ROCK!!

"Betty" the '06 Road King. Our 10 Year Anniversary and 44,600 miles together...

(Initiation ride '07) (CO '07) "Chromer"...Welder of Chrome pipes, Stainless Steel pipes and other Alloy and Carbon steel stuff......
Old 06-18-2008, 09:50 PM
wibiker

still really like my kingpin tour delux....

have had no problems cam chain tensioners, or other wise, (the 08 vics have hydraulic tensioners, not ratchets springs) nothin but normal wear and tear....

if you go with any performance victory, S&s etc. they run pretty rich at idle. have to clean my throttle bodies every 5000 miles. take tank off clean TB's put tank back on $100.00 bucks a dealer, i do it in an evening in the garage....

imho overhead cams are way nicer than pushrods....adust themselves...
Old 06-18-2008, 09:52 PM
wibiker

still really like my kingpin tour delux....

have had no problems cam chain tensioners, or other wise, (the 08 vics have hydraulic tensioners, not ratchets springs) nothin but normal wear and tear....

if you go with any performance victory, S&s etc. they run pretty rich at idle. have to clean my throttle bodies every 5000 miles. take tank off clean TB's put tank back on $100.00 bucks a dealer, i do it in an evening in the garage....

imho overhead cams are way nicer than pushrods....adust themselves...oh yeah and i have designed a 43 for the kingpin...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg es 08 001.jpg (139.8 KB, 11 views)
Old 06-18-2008, 10:54 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Hmmmm, I read that post somewhere before, but without the picture.

Where was that?

Old 06-18-2008, 11:21 PM
Third Eye

Mr. B has failed to amuse us
Thanks

Grateful for all the Victory input......Being a novice, it's nice to hear from some knowledge and experience.....
Will do a bit more research on Harley and Victory before deciding....
Old 06-20-2008, 10:05 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:

That Denim Black Fat Bob must be a hot item, Nobody has them and trying to find one is like trying to pull hen's teeth.....

Sheesh.....