Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Victory
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-10-2007, 10:17 AM
wibiker

100 cu in stage one

this weekend rode my little brothers 100 cu in stage one victory.

really really pull strong. wow

they got it happening a victory, they really do.

smooth strong and fast as hell.

wow
Old 09-13-2007, 06:57 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
They honor the past, but don't live in it.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:27 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I can't get past the look of that engine.
Looks like an American copy of a Japanese copy of a Harley.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Asst public Doofender

Yosamite Sam has failed to amuse us
What is the re-sale value of the Victorys? I heard it is hard getting financing for it, and have not heard anything about reliability. Down the road about 20 miles is the new Indian factory. I am waiting to see what they look like.

lookin for a 43 DD
Member of Retreads
Retired MSG USAR
NRA Life Member
Gruntled Postal Worker
Old 09-14-2007, 06:43 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosamite Sam View Post
What is the re-sale value of the Victorys?
I have you seen the resale on HDs lately??
Times have changed. Jap bikes hold there value fairly decent these days too. Don't know about Vics, probably same. Maybe little longer to sell, hard tol tell.

Not everyone wants a HD, thats why they make other bikes.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:27 AM
wibiker

its all in what youwant/like/need. I like bike. i just finished reviving a 1973 ***** 360. cleaned it up rebuilt carb, put anew battery in it and gave it to my father in law, who is absolutly, without a doubt the happiest i have seen him, in 20 years. cruising that little bike all around.

anyway, Victory is a product of the midwest. i like that as much as anything, and i am hooked on what you get for it.

financing, value, resale... if that is what is driving your purchase, you will always be pretty much unhappy with everything.

remember why you are a biker. i am not a biker to keep the highest resale valuie on my bike, i ride the **** out of it and try to keep the bugs off of it.

just some of my 2 cents (actually more than i wanted to say but...)

ride on biker folk

just purchased a 1969 half ?? finsished chopper triumph (boy do i have a woody over that)
Old 09-14-2007, 11:36 AM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wibiker View Post
just purchased a 1969 half ?? finsished chopper triumph (boy do i have a woody over that)

This, we will need pictures of...I had a coworker growing up that had 69/70? Triumph chopper, baby blue and white...I always like the look of those.

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 09-19-2007, 03:55 PM
wibiker

hey clint, here you go a couple of it anyway, these are before shots.... check with me in may of 08...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00093.jpg (85.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00094.jpg (88.5 KB, 23 views)
Old 09-19-2007, 05:01 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Yep that's it...I'm sure it'll be smokin' when you are done with it.

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 09-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wibiker View Post
this weekend rode my little brothers 100 cu in stage one victory.

really really pull strong. wow

they got it happening a victory, they really do.

smooth strong and fast as hell.

wow
Yeah they make pretty good snowmoblie and jetski's
Old 09-23-2007, 07:38 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I saw wibiker's Victory today. It looks great and sounds the same. I like it.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 09-23-2007, 07:53 PM
wibiker

thank you Dan

there are even more dead bugs on it now
Old 09-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Asst public Doofender

Yosamite Sam has failed to amuse us
Hey, I have nothing against Victory... I like the way some of them look and the paint jobs are real nice. I just heard it would be hard to get parts, finance and service. Maybe in about 5 years it will be easier. The Indian should be coming out later this year also.

lookin for a 43 DD
Member of Retreads
Retired MSG USAR
NRA Life Member
Gruntled Postal Worker
Old 09-23-2007, 08:13 PM
wibiker

well yosemite i think somone was just packing ya full. I have had no truble at all with parts availibilty, hardly ever need them, but brake pads etc, seem to be always in stock.

Polaris the parent co. of Victory is rock solid company, been in business longer than any of the indians, even the original Indian.

they are here to stay and are a good complement to HD. they will attract some who would have been sportbikers, or are unhappy with the Motor Co. That will keep the Motor co. on thier toes, i think maybe they have noticed already.

i would be nervous about Indian though the power pluses needed some fine tuning last time around, and the first buyers were the r&d on that.

other than that they seem to be a nice HD clone type of bike.

I really would like to find a original Indian Chief in a barn somewhere though that would be pretty damn cool.....

also the Kiwi indian parts are very cool too the leaf springer, the flat head..yeah they have some very cool stuff
Old 09-23-2007, 08:15 PM
wibiker

by the way yosemite i like that you are "gruntled" you guys. when you are dis-gruntled, thats not good usually.....

"gruntled" thats crackin me up....