Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Gym
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Gym Put on your sweats and come on in.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:38 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Looks good, Mikey!

I know what you mean about trying to run/walk down stairs on legs of Jell-O! That's when it's nice to know handrails are within easy reach!

Sure wish I could stick to a healthy eating plan like you do! Mine usually consists of whatever I can eat on the run.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:45 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
Looks good, Mikey!
Thanks Cindy !
I know what you mean about trying to run/walk down stairs on legs of Jell-O! That's when it's nice to know handrails are within easy reach!
OH YEAH !
Sure wish I could stick to a healthy eating plan like you do! Mine usually consists of whatever I can eat on the run.
Well, I'm lucky that way. Being retired, coupled with living 8 miles out from the tiny-ist lil town, I'm home all day - MOST OF THE TIME.

This gives me the ability to pay attention to what I'm eating and when I'm eating. When I feel hungry I can get a 'smart snack' .... and at meal times (breakfast and lunch) I can take the time to make my meals. Jan does all the cooking for super meals ... unless it's something that goes on the grill, then I get to do my thang, which I really enjoy !

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 11-20-2008, 07:47 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
My commitments for tomorrow, 11/20/08 are:

It's tomorrow 11/20/08

13) Eat 'Smart' and 'Healthy'
Well, yeah, half way .... Jan talked me into going into town today ... that ALWAYS throws things into the wind

Breakfast - 1/2 cup of select grain cereal with skim milk

Lunch - 1/2 of a medium sub, chicken breast and honey ham, lettuce, mustard, mayo, onion and BACON !!!

Super - some left over goulash

and some BEER !

3) Ride bicycle at least 10 miles - I can Thank Thrasher for giving me the nudge on this one ...... THANKS Thrasher !!
OK, again THANK YOU THRASHER !!!! I rode today

Dist - 22.2 miles
Time - 1:35
Avg Speed - 14MPH
Max Speed - 38.3 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

8) Finish getting the pictures off the camera
Nope - didn't happen HOWEVER, I should get some credit for going into town and getting all of the painting/stain supplies I need for the pergola well, except I didn't get the stain, but everything else !!

1) Light upper body workout
Couldn't force myself to get to it. I didn't get back from my bike ride until 5:30 ..... I hate going to town, it just messes up the whole day

MAYBE, some sauna time, MAYBE -- this would just be Bonus anyways, since it's one of my most favorite things
Didn't do the sauna either .... but maybe tomorrow

Old 11-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Buffalo Hump

My commitments for tomorrow, 11/21/08 are:

This is gong to be an EASY ONE !!!

4) Play 18 holes of golf at the Ponderosa Country Club

8) Shoot less than 95

1) Drink some beers

That is all ..... anything else is not a commitment, but might happen

Old 11-21-2008, 09:57 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Hey! It's not the weekend yet!

Old 11-22-2008, 10:43 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Hey! It's not the weekend yet!
you caught me

well, a good buddy called me and ask me to join them...... I couldn't resist

Old 11-22-2008, 10:45 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
My commitments for tomorrow, 11/21/08 are:

so it's tomorrow 11/22/08

This is gong to be an EASY ONE !!!

4) Play 18 holes of golf at the Ponderosa Country Club

DONE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8) Shoot less than 95

well, that didn't quite work out the way I was thinking...... I've only played 3 times since March. My usga index is 16.9 so I thought I could still pull out a 95, not so much I shot a silky 103

1) Drink some beers

OH YEAAAAAAAAAA I did that, Jan and I had a good time last night

That is all ..... anything else is not a commitment, but might happen

It was a GOOD DAY

Old 11-22-2008, 09:50 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Glad you had fun, Mikey! Everyone needs a break every now and then.

Old 11-23-2008, 10:13 AM
Buffalo Hump

No activity commitments for next week.
I have to go up to MI and IN to take care of family business

I'll be back............

Old 12-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Buffalo Hump

I'm back .......... got home Monday night.
I'm not ready to be making any commitments for this week

I did take a sauna today

I anticipate that I'll be ready come next Monday to get my head around getting back to some sort of routine. Even though Christmas is around the corner.

Cya in the papers

he77 I don't even know what that means

Old 12-03-2008, 04:22 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Mikey!! So glad to see you back. I was getting worried.

I was about to look up your number tonight if you still hadn't logged in!

Old 12-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Glad you are back.

Ya need to do a little exercising so you won't feel guilty eating all the good
stuff that comes out a Christmas!!

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker

Old 12-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Buffalo Hump

OK, I really am back, I hope.

I'm really ready and needing to get back to my routine. Jan is leaving tomorrow for another trip back to MI to take care of some of her brother's business.

It's PAST TIME for me to settle into a routine again ..... but I'll miss her and always need and welcome her support in my efforts............

I need to make some commitments here ....

So let's see what we can drum up for tomorrow.

1) I commit to work in the yard and clean up some of the leaves - rain permitting

2) I commit to doing 30 minutes of yoga

3) I commit to doing an upper body workout
a) to include, and maybe limited to:
1) biceps, triceps, forearms, chest, lats, stomach, I can't do much shoulder work, but I will do some

4) I commit to eating healthy !!

TTY tomorrow !!!!!!!

Old 12-09-2008, 11:22 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

It's good to have a plan, Mikey! Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

I know you can do it. And we'll be your support while Jan is away. Just keep us posted!

Old 12-09-2008, 11:54 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
It's good to have a plan, Mikey! Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

I know you can do it. And we'll be your support while Jan is away. Just keep us posted!
THANKS SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be postin tomorrow !! and cause of good folks like YOU, I'll be working HARD to achieve my commitments !!!

Thanks for your support, I will be working hard to make ya proud !!!!!!!!!!!!