Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Dear Boop
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Dear Boop Got a question? Looking for information or advice? Life getting you down? Ask Boop. Sort of like Dear Abby, only Doofier.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:46 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
There's always this...

The gift that keeps on giving...
well, so you say ............ I mean, it's not ELECTRIC ..... so at some point, say when the bunny gets wore out ..... jus sayin'
it can't go on forever

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 12-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDouthitt View Post
French maid outfit...
TimmyD and his 21 year old ......... jus sayin'

Old 12-05-2007, 10:50 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl611 View Post
What women really want is a cabana boy! One that packs his own "heat" and can rub any part of a woman, feet, hands, back, er.......well, you get it

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 12-05-2007, 10:51 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
I gave a 9MM semi-auto pistol to the AP once...she pulled it on me twice.
she needs more practice ....... jus sayin'

Old 12-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Well, one time, she called my motorcycle shop and told me supper would be ready at 6. When I got home at 6, she was irate and pulled the gun...Of course, it was 6AM.

The other time, I came riding home late one night and a buddy pulled in the driveway behind me on his knucklehead. He had a young lady on the bike which the AP immediately noticed wasn't his wife. Somehow, in her mind, I was to blame and complicate..and out came the pistol.

So to answer your question. No.

not to hijack the thread .... butt

years ago, I met this guy ..... we got along GREAT, (we're still friends 18 yrs later) .... but he didn't meet my wife for some time after we knew each other..... now this guy is a joker .......... so one day Jan is letting me off at the golf course and my buddy comes over ... I introduce them . ... .. and Jimmy says: Wow, this isn't that good looking blonde that you were with yesterday" ............... WOW WOW HOLD ON ............... I waz like ya fuker !!!!!!! LMAO
my OL is cool, it took her no time to know what waz goin on .....it waz funny chit ..... .but no guns came out WHEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl611 View Post
What women really want is a cabana boy! One that packs his own "heat" and can rub any part of a woman, feet, hands, back, er.......well, you get it
ooooo la la !!!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA get me a 'Cabana Boy' outfit ...... I'm putting that on my list !!!!!!!!

Old 12-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
ooooo la la !!!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA get me a 'Cabana Boy' outfit ...... I'm putting that on my list !!!!!!!!
Gray has cornered the market.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 12-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero No Mas View Post
Gray has cornered the market.
dang it !!!
always a day late, an a dollar short !!!!!!1

Old 12-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
...the HOPE diamond ain't gonna bail my ass out...

...and fxr4mikey...

Bite Me
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 12-06-2007, 07:27 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post

...and fxr4mikey...

Bite Me

Ah yes the 21 one year old virgin, the gift that keeps on giving right Timmy.

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 12-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Bite Me
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 12-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:

...and fxr4mikey...

Bite Me

Old 12-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post

Ah yes the 21 one year old virgin, the gift that keeps on giving right Timmy.

Joe

Old 12-06-2007, 07:32 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Bite Me

Love you to man. Only a true friend would throw himself in front of the truck to save the rest of us from a mistake like that.

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 12-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero No Mas View Post
Tried that, did you?
Almost

Lottery tickets and a Reese peanut butter cup phrom Circle K covered that one up nicely though.