Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > Evil Deeds Discussed
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Evil Deeds Discussed No further explanation necessary...

Old 04-15-2010, 05:36 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Good Colorado Cigar
Git Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milk
A zINt's Life For You.....

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/200...f_somalia.html

Click The Link Above For More Zint 7 Seas Pics.

Check out the purple pants on the zint in the floating tub. I swear I saw those in a zINt pic on here somewhere.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p06_17942093.jpg (72.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg p26_18256805.jpg (59.7 KB, 25 views)

Sherlyn Popelka, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Golf A clearinghouse for Sherlyn Popelka information. After running down one of our own (Gordito), she fled to Switzerland to avoid prosecution.

Last edited by Git Real; 04-15-2010 at 05:55 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:23 AM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Is that a two-handed Doof wave I see?

Curt

Old 04-15-2010, 06:45 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
Is that a two-handed Doof wave I see?
Must be. They're too dumb to be GazintA.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 04-15-2010, 07:05 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
They aint with us.
Our Sloops, & Man-o-Wars have sails...not evinrudes....
And to top it all of......there aint be no cannons on board.
Yemust be color blind mate, those pants be lookin BLUE to me,
And de rest of them be in GREEN.....

IMPOSTERS !

First they get the BOAT Wrong, and then ferget to change clothes.....

" A PiRaTeS Life for Me "