Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 04-19-2007, 05:27 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache36 View Post
now that's not a very nice thing to say
I'm not a very nice guy... and possibly an a-sshole...
Old 04-19-2007, 05:31 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
possibly one with a bike that he can't ride.

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 04-19-2007, 05:34 PM
8-Ball

I see you've lit a candle.... thank you. Sometimes I'm wrong about people.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:35 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
don't rush to judge next time.....and i lit 3, so there

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 04-19-2007, 05:36 PM
8-Ball

pretty sure I'm right about you...
Old 04-19-2007, 05:39 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sometimes I light a match in the bathroom to cover the stench.....
Old 04-19-2007, 05:47 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

i would beg to differ, but you know opinions are like @ssholes, everyones got one and they all stink.

Old 04-19-2007, 07:40 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I think we need a rocker with a candle.

It would be a constant for anyone who has ever needed one.

Or will.

Just suggestin'...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 04-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Double-D

Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
So, you and Mega are twins?
No, he's my other brother Darrell.....

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 04-19-2007, 07:52 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Is the White Rhino really dead?

Old 04-19-2007, 08:21 PM
GrayRider

Candles just seem...so Roman.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:01 PM
insomniac

zukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrell View Post
For cryin out loud, somebody contact me and tell me who they want to interview.

Sheesh.

Like herdin cats.

Just sayin'
I shot ya a PM , now its just a matter of if the person I named is brave enough to step up to the plate. The named being a doof , I doubt it but ya never know
Old 04-19-2007, 09:29 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by trmn8r View Post
damn good thing, or it could have been your position on the map he was giving away to the world on CNN or whatever channel it was on.
Uhhhh........nope, his anal mouthed faux pas was "Fair and Balanced" on FOX News.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 04-19-2007, 09:48 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Is the White Rhino really dead?

No.

Temporarily Comatose....

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 04-20-2007, 09:07 AM
wibiker

[A: Arizona. No helmets and a gun under the vest

A: The power of rejuvination. Because I'm tired of my back and joints hurting all of the time.

great interview really good stuff.

gordito, my theory, is a throway under your vest everywhere, any state. but i thinks arizona is pretty good anyway.

the power of rejuvenation. that is probably the best anwer to that question anybody could have.

way to dOOf gordito! way to friggen dOOf!