Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Bikers For God
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Lefse King

Chameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Was a backsliding calf

I have been born again, filled with the Spirit since 1983, but the last few years I have not been walking the walk and talking the talk like I used to. Two weeks ago on Sunday night, we had a ministry team at the church we had been attending. Shekinah Glory is the name of the team and they were awesome!

They had an altar call at the end and one person came forward to receive Christ as his personal Savior, they then asked for anyone who wanted to renew their walk with the Lord and to my wife's surprise, I went forward.

I had gotten to the point of looking at things I knew were wrong and then praying to ask that it be forgiven and such, but the very next day I would be back looking at em again. I really feel like I have been set free and forgiven, I do not desire it, it is not dragging me down any longer!

I just wanted to confess this before you all.

Praise the Lord for His forgiveness!!!

Old 04-16-2008, 03:23 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Congratulations!!

Old 04-16-2008, 07:22 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 04-16-2008, 07:24 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
I have been born again, filled with the Spirit since 1983, but the last few years I have not been walking the walk and talking the talk like I used to. Two weeks ago on Sunday night, we had a ministry team at the church we had been attending. Shekinah Glory is the name of the team and they were awesome!

They had an altar call at the end and one person came forward to receive Christ as his personal Savior, they then asked for anyone who wanted to renew their walk with the Lord and to my wife's surprise, I went forward.

I had gotten to the point of looking at things I knew were wrong and then praying to ask that it be forgiven and such, but the very next day I would be back looking at em again. I really feel like I have been set free and forgiven, I do not desire it, it is not dragging me down any longer!

I just wanted to confess this before you all.

Amen, what's really cool is He renews His mercies everyday.

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 04-16-2008, 09:27 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Welcome back on the path!!

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 04-16-2008, 10:01 PM
Jakie

Good job man. I'm happy for you. It is tuff staying on path.
I pray every day and thank the Lord for being there with arms
wide open. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting off track. When
you sit and think about it. I think that is a sure sign that the Lord is
working inside of you. He is letting you know that he is there and
keeping you in check. It's when you stop thinking about him at all is
when we are in trouble. I sometimes think about being baptized again.
I was baptized as a baby but since I have grown and have excepted Christ
as an adult I think it would be a really neat thing to do.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:14 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakie View Post

I think you should too, baptism as an adult is a public declaration of faith.

Old 04-17-2008, 04:47 AM
Lefse King

Chameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
I think you should too, baptism as an adult is a public declaration of faith.
Amen brother!

The Word says that he who believes and is baptized will be saved. How can an infant believe? Besides, that was just a sprinkling. Jesus was immersed in the Jordan. He came up from the water.

Old 04-17-2008, 07:49 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakie View Post

Good words.......

Go ahead and get baptized again.................. just take your cell phone out of your pocket first

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 04-17-2008, 07:21 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by racindude View Post
Good words.......

Go ahead and get baptized again.................. just take your cell phone out of your pocket first

Old 04-17-2008, 08:10 PM
Jakie