Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > My Story, the Beginning...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

My Story, the Beginning... Welcome! The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Bonus points for telling us something embarrassing. We encourage you to visit the "Our origins and history.." area to gain a little insight into how the heck this all started, anyway.

Old 10-04-2007, 09:25 AM
with rather large tool

kgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographic
hello from Alberta

somehow i stumbled apon your website and was slightly intriqued. i work in the Alberta (Canada) oil patch, for weatherford as a fisherman/technical advisor. i ride a 07 road king custom. always looking for people and places to ride. The season is close to coming to the end. hard to ride in the snow. i was wondering what is clenas, i understand doof. Gazintas sounds more like my speed, captain lee has the best avatar i have seen one any forum. but i think i fell in love with lady godiva she rides and fires handguns, can't find a cooler chick than that. bye for now. haven't seen any canadians around?
Old 10-04-2007, 09:29 AM
Known Associate

redhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withredhill is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
hey anudder Canook...welcome aboard...there's a few of us here

fisherman/technical advisor ???????????????
Old 10-04-2007, 09:35 AM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Welcome kgr...

someone will be along to post the link to "how it all began"

don't be sucked in by all the 'zinta ballyhoo...

there's some from up North...they'll be around...

I drink Molson Canadien...

jus' sayin'

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 10-04-2007, 09:41 AM
with rather large tool

kgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographickgr is not in AOL's target demographic
fish oil tools from wellbores. oil and gas wells drilled up to 5-6000m deep. drilling rigs get stuck in the hole. then they call us.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:43 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Welcome to the fun house kgr, lean towards the light and follow the path!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
welcome to the forum
like your choice in motorcycles

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 10-04-2007, 09:51 AM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up

Welcome kgr...

...from south of the border, Idaho! I'm a fellow Canuck from the TO area, moved here in 78.

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 10-04-2007, 10:02 AM
GrayRider

Welcome.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:14 AM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
welcome to the forum

Old 10-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Welcome unsticker of shafts.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Lefse King

Chameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgr View Post
somehow i stumbled apon your website and was slightly intriqued.

Hey, that's how I found my way here too, eh! So far the intrigue hasn't worn off.

Welcome from a neighbour south of the border in WI!

Baggers rule, the rest drool!

Old 10-04-2007, 12:01 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
fish oil tools from wellbores. oil and gas wells drilled up to 5-6000m deep. drilling rigs get stuck in the hole. then they call us.

Hey Chip (Safetyman), looks like you two are gonna have to arm wrestle.

Welcome aboard KGR...the sticky stuff in the corner isn't oil...some gAZINTa left it there.

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 10-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Banned

sonoffatboy has failed to amuse us
Quote:
somehow i stumbled apon your website and was slightly intriqued. i work in the Alberta (Canada) oil patch, for weatherford as a fisherman/technical advisor. i ride a 07 road king custom. always looking for people and places to ride. The season is close to coming to the end. hard to ride in the snow. i was wondering what is clenas, i understand doof. Gazintas sounds more like my speed, captain lee has the best avatar i have seen one any forum. but i think i fell in love with lady godiva she rides and fires handguns, can't find a cooler chick than that. bye for now. haven't seen any canadians around?

hey now.....from the center of the cdn universe...
Old 10-04-2007, 12:46 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome KGR! These dOoVeS will drive ya nuts, have to keep 'em in line, don't let it bother ya - one day all will be GazintA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDouthitt View Post
...the sticky stuff in the corner isn't oil...some gAZINTa left it there.
That's all that was left of the last dOoF that got a little too big for his britches!

Old 10-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Woody218

Good day, eh!

Disregard the periwinkle-colored gAzintAs...If B.S. was music, they'd all be a symphony orchestra.