Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-10-2007, 07:53 AM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Road King Section?

How come no RK section?

I have an 07 FLHRS coming next week, I will need a place to go, I think as a Prospect in good standing I should have a place to go.

So, if no special section, can someone here tell me where to go?
Old 02-10-2007, 09:30 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
You can go straight to he**.....<cough, gasp, choke)

Ummm... I mean. We do have a touring section friend.

Old 02-10-2007, 09:32 AM
GrayRider

Here ya go.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Oh you would know where this section was now wouldn't you.

Old 02-10-2007, 09:58 AM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Oh you would know where this section was now wouldn't you.
But, of course.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:28 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRANER View Post
I think as a Prospect in good standing I should have a place to go.

So, if no special section, can someone here tell me where to go?

seeing as you're still a prospect, and your still standing, go get us a beer

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 02-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by racindude View Post
seeing as you're still a prospect, and your still standing, go get us a beer

but at least now according to his avatar. He's got a bike. And he lost the crazy hair cut. It's an improvement to say the least.

Old 02-10-2007, 01:54 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
but at least now according to his avatar. He's got a bike. And he lost the crazy hair cut. It's an improvement to say the least.
Had to change the hair style after Mary Jensen copied me. As you probably know by now, I am a walking fashion statement, a burden at times, but I figure the public needs an example, sort of a goal for others to strive for.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:44 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRANER View Post
Had to change the hair style after Mary Jensen copied me. As you probably know by now, I am a walking fashion statement, a burden at times, but I figure the public needs an example, sort of a goal for others to strive for.
Doof Babes: Is he a chick magnet?

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 04-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by route66paul View Post
Doof Babes: Is he a chick magnet?
Hmmm...not sure about CHICK magnet - maybe MONKEY magnet? Although the lips do sort of remind me of Steven Tyler, so he's got that going for him...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 04-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Lost, and not found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Hmmm...not sure about CHICK magnet - maybe MONKEY magnet? Although the lips do sort of remind me of Steven Tyler, so he's got that going for him...

Thanks Lagy G. By the way, love that pic of you rasslin the gators. I would like to try that, wouldn't look as good as you doing it, but then again, maybe I'll pass, would hate to muss my hair up.

Being pretty ain't easy.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I agree Road Kings, shouldn't be in touring section. I can out a windsheild and bags, on a sporty, but that don't make it a touring bike.

We should have a forum for every model, can't have enough forums.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
FLHRS, with a wind deflector, you should defiteinly not be in the touring section.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:40 AM
Lost, and not found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
FLHRS, with a wind deflector, you should defiteinly not be in the touring section.

Hang on a minute there, Rock says I am a real bagger now, and he knows bags!
Old 04-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
I object. I have an 04 FLHRSI, however I removed the chrome deflector and put on a Dragonfly fairing. I am a touring man!