Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Specific Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specific Crap No, really, I'm sayin'.

Old 01-05-2016, 07:10 PM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Some days at the pigmine, I don't fell I can go on..

Old 01-05-2016, 07:10 PM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
My children, make me feel like that some times too...

Old 01-05-2016, 11:47 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I don't miss the storage routine at all

It's a pirates life for me

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 01-06-2016, 12:19 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
I live in the eastern Sierra Nevada range, sometimes it gets to minus 30 here, tonight predicting single digits...
People have funny ideas about different regions of the country.

When I moved to Wyoming 38 years ago, people would hear that I'd gone to CSUF and expect me to be a hard partying freeway generation good time gal. No one could quite grasp that Fresno County was the land of vineyards, cattle, cotton, and that not only did I have a degree in agriculture but I had never gotten drunk and had only the vaguest idea that LA lay somewhere to the south of the valley.

Of course, when I moved from Texas to California, people assumed I came from people who said ain't, had missing teeth, and carried a stick for knocking black folks off sidewalks. Californians never grasped that I was a minority in Hispanic south Texas, rarely saw a black person (or a sidewalk), and would've gotten my butt kicked for bad grammar.

Now I go back to Texas and get hassled for my accent (it is western, thank you very much, do NOT say Yankee accent to me) and asked how I can stand to live in a place without a decent college football team.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 01-06-2016, 06:55 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
I don't miss the storage routine at all

It's a pirates life for me
yeah, not a fan. Just a pain.

Old 01-06-2016, 07:30 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
People have funny ideas about different regions of the country.

When I moved to Wyoming 38 years ago, people would hear that I'd gone to CSUF and expect me to be a hard partying freeway generation good time gal. No one could quite grasp that Fresno County was the land of vineyards, cattle, cotton, and that not only did I have a degree in agriculture but I had never gotten drunk and had only the vaguest idea that LA lay somewhere to the south of the valley.

Of course, when I moved from Texas to California, people assumed I came from people who said ain't, had missing teeth, and carried a stick for knocking black folks off sidewalks. Californians never grasped that I was a minority in Hispanic south Texas, rarely saw a black person (or a sidewalk), and would've gotten my butt kicked for bad grammar.

Now I go back to Texas and get hassled for my accent (it is western, thank you very much, do NOT say Yankee accent to me) and asked how I can stand to live in a place without a decent college football team.

I blame television

Old 01-08-2016, 05:03 PM
Hangaround

6speed has failed to amuse us
I've never seen a rusty Road King.
Old 02-27-2016, 02:53 PM
Double-D

ColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sock
Salt sucks. Calcium chloride is even worse. No riding here after they slop down the roads. I wait for spring rains to wash some away before riding.

What are the orange exhaust plugs?? I use a wad of steel wool. Also peppermint oil on cotton balls deters rodents, they are very allergic.

No heat in the garage, I fog the cylinders, change all the fluids, wash and wax, lift and cover, plug in the tender and cry a bit.
Old 02-27-2016, 04:44 PM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdRider View Post
Salt sucks. Calcium chloride is even worse. No riding here after they slop down the roads. I wait for spring rains to wash some away before riding.

What are the orange exhaust plugs?? I use a wad of steel wool. Also peppermint oil on cotton balls deters rodents, they are very allergic.

No heat in the garage, I fog the cylinders, change all the fluids, wash and wax, lift and cover, plug in the tender and cry a bit.
ha ha... i feel yer pain sir.

Tags
storage