Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:11 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
drapery...
Yep, gets the wimmins hot.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
How the frig do you think I came up with that?
You met me...I'm not that smart...ask my wife...she'll tell you.
Don't be so hard on yourself.

all true but don't be so hard on yourself

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 12-20-2008, 12:59 AM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Now this is just dang impressive. I log on this afternoon and the most viewed thread on the first page was butt plugs and now there are at least two interesting threads on physics. Well, ok...they mention physics. Anyway, you just gotta love that. Why, the depth and breadth of the Doof just never ceases to amaze me.

Hmmmm, butt plugs as a question of physics...What is the potential of the butt plug?...If used as a Christmas ornament is it still a butt plug?...What kind of smart-ass would it take to quantify the butt plug?
Hmmmm, Schroedinger's butt plug?

I'll be in the library...

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 12-20-2008, 07:26 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I don't know about all the other stuff in this thread, but I sure like the looks of Dave's (y2kflhr)s new bagger!

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 12-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
I don't know about all the other stuff in this thread, but I sure like the looks of Dave's (y2kflhr)s new bagger!

Do we know for a fact that that is his new bagger...Maybe his is in another universe and that picture is a fake.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:09 AM
Double-D

J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Don't be so hard on yourself.

all true but don't be so hard on yourself

Always knew I could count on your support.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:10 AM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
Now this is just dang impressive. I log on this afternoon and the most viewed thread on the first page was butt plugs and now there are at least two interesting threads on physics. Well, ok...they mention physics. Anyway, you just gotta love that. Why, the depth and breadth of the Doof just never ceases to amaze me.

Hmmmm, butt plugs as a question of physics...What is the potential of the butt plug?...If used as a Christmas ornament is it still a butt plug?...What kind of smart-ass would it take to quantify the butt plug?
Hmmmm, Schroedinger's butt plug?

I'll be in the library...
By the way you used depth and breadth...are you calling us fat?

Old 12-20-2008, 11:20 AM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
If the guy is that smart then how come come he ain't a Doof. Eh eh eh.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 12-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
By the way you used depth and breadth...are you calling us fat?
Hey Mister! You gonna eat that pig?

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 12-20-2008, 12:02 PM
Woody218

One thing we can agree on...it's Christmas!

Last edited by Woody218; 06-18-2009 at 06:42 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
Hey Mister! You gonna eat that pig?

That one has been long gone...Next one will be Christmas eve...

Will post pics of that afterwards.

Tags
Ach...mein Heisenberg fell down, fargegnugen, meow, oye vey