Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Veterans
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-21-2007, 01:26 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
The Mighty Miss got thrown out of Sasebo in 1972, and we had a crew of only about 200-250.

Old 03-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
we need a sea bat patch ask Mike (8) if he's ever seen one
Old 03-22-2007, 04:38 PM
kenhorse

mt home idaho 1980-1981
tinkerafb ok 1981-1982
beale ca 1982-1985
osan korea 1985-1986
beale ca 1987-1990
wurtsmith mi 1990-1992
hill ut 1992-2000
OUT OF THEIR
now the good stuff
proud saber 83
135 rebuild sta 960
ol classified
ol classified
again and again
desert storm 92 ? 7 days
desert storm 94 95 days
southern watch
southern watch
southern watch
aef 1 alaska
aef 1 southern watch bombing
northern watch 180
aor classified 1999
not counting state side stuff.
i like sunsets mountains and harley davidsons
turn offs are the beach (seen enough sand!!!)
scan0011a.jpg

Last edited by kenhorse; 03-22-2007 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Hates D, 4 and Green

tibs has failed to amuse us
We called them sea snakes.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:14 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
USAF Feb 1993 to Present.......

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
U S Army - June 1969/June 1971
Active Reserve June 1971/June 1975

Highmiles

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 04-06-2007, 07:51 AM
chickenman

U S Army 1970-1972
Old 04-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Woody218

US Air Force enlisted 1973-1977 officer 1978-1990

Last edited by Woody218; 03-08-2008 at 08:41 AM.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:27 AM
Known Associate

flhpi-ohio has failed to amuse us
82nd

Army, 82nd Airborne. 92-95
Parachute Rigger
Old 04-07-2007, 07:45 AM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by flhpi-ohio View Post
Parachute Rigger
Not a man you want to pi$$ off.
Old 04-07-2007, 08:05 AM
chickenman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pairofnines View Post
Not a man you want to pi$$ off.
Hell no...................just saying.
Old 04-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
USN
1972-1974 Santa Barbara AE 28
1974-1977 Coral Sea CV-43
Old 04-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle View Post
we sure have alot of squids onboard..........anybody got some good liberty stories?
If you drink too much Wild Turkey while in port in Pusan Korea you kinda wonder how you made it back to the liberty launch and back aboard, just a few memory flashes of making my way back with help from the other guys in R division, thanks guys.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
Tibs, that happened to me too, on the USS Arizona Memorial. I was in 4th grade and had only a vague understanding of where Dad was taking me, But it was powerful.

A friend of his gave me the wrist watch he was wearing during the Japanese sneak attack. It was stolen or lost by a furniture mover.

I was active Navy 72-76, stationed at NAS Corpus Christi. The only time I saw a boat was when I went to the beach. Air National Guard 91- this coming November. I find it odd and interesting that I did all my globe hopping in the Air Guard, and not in the Navy. Alaska, Guam, S. Korea, Greenland, Kuwait, Germany, Nebraska, Kansas, etc.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 05-07-2007, 09:24 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
USMCR 1982-1990. 3 Years of active duty while training (the Government toally wasted money on me) -- I'd have re-upped but they wouldn't let me do my job... so I left. 2 months later my unit was deployed to one of many "police actions"

I was lucky; primarily served during the Reagan Era. No one messed with us in those days... unless you count the poor bastards in Lebanon that were blown up courteousy of congress not allowing them to have loaded weapons.

My heart goes out to all the active duty and reserves/national guards that are serving today. Gov't not willing to pay for full timers so the reservists and guards get rotated in and out like they're following a revolving door. It's BS.

ANYWAYS... glad I found this site. Appears to be a bunch of folks that like to have a good time.

And how appropriate I get to post this as my first message since I think I just bought one of the last '07 Patriot editions. Ultra Classic (FLHTCU).

Sergeant; Honorably discharged.