Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas > Eureka Springs Doofapalooza 2011
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Eureka Springs Doofapalooza 2011 June 13-17

Old 05-18-2011, 09:02 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaritaville View Post
Russ, where we're you thinking we would stay on Friday? Based on the map, looks like Gadsden, Al is about 680 miles and Tuscaloosa is about 800 miles from us.

This gonna be so much fun!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2
I'm thinking that if we split the trip up to Chattanooga on Friday night, then Monroe on Saturday night, we'll have an easy and relaxing trip (600 mile day followed by a 500 mile day). The last 400 miles will be the back roads with the Texicans from Monroe up to ES. Figure an 8am start time on Sunday, and we'll be pulling into ES around 5:30~ish.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 05-18-2011, 09:14 AM
Doof Babe

Margaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
I'm thinking that if we split the trip up to Chattanooga on Friday night, then Monroe on Saturday night, we'll have an easy and relaxing trip (600 mile day followed by a 500 mile day). The last 400 miles will be the back roads with the Texicans from Monroe up to ES. Figure an 8am start time on Sunday, and we'll be pulling into ES around 5:30~ish.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Dana - on the rocks, no salt

Giving money and power to government
is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
P. J. O'Rourke

]

Old 05-18-2011, 10:10 AM
Politically Incorrect

Big Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke611 View Post
I plan on meandering some afterwards, unless I have to ride straight home and get in the combine, like last year. Anybody planning on the long way home this year?
Here is a medium way home suggestion. Sturgis on the river

Engine by Otto.
Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI
Old 05-18-2011, 10:24 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Oh, and one of the days we're in ES, I want to head out to Tulsa and ride historic Rt.66 up into Missouri. That should be a decent day trip.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
I might could meet ya in Monroe on Saturday. It's about 500mi from me.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 05-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

I could meander ifffen I don't go south to see family.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 05-18-2011, 08:28 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
This is the route I'm looking at to get there. I figured we'd meet up with the Texas crew in or around Monroe, LA sometime Sunday morning.
Monroe is fine. We just have to work out a few details. Like Ricky said, we'll be there and I'm looking forward to the day.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
I might could meet ya in Monroe on Saturday. It's about 500mi from me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
Monroe is fine. We just have to work out a few details. Like Ricky said, we'll be there and I'm looking forward to the day.
Outdamnstanding!

Old 05-19-2011, 05:21 AM
Under Construction

TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Outdamnstanding!
So, you got Monroe lodging scoped out yet?
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
Felt Nine 50
Old 05-19-2011, 06:27 AM
Doof Babe

Margaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Super 8 Monroe is about $50 a night and is suppose to be walking distance to restaurants.

Super 8 Monroe
1101 Glenwood Drive, West Monroe, LA 71291

Dana - on the rocks, no salt

Giving money and power to government
is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
P. J. O'Rourke

]

Last edited by Margaritaville; 05-19-2011 at 10:25 AM.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:40 PM
Under Construction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaritaville View Post
Super 8 Monroe is about $50 a night and is suppose to be walking distance to restaurants.

Super 8 Monroe
1101 Glenwood Drive, West Monroe, LA 71291
So, that's definitely the approved venue? Did anyone check it for Patels or roofers?

It's $63, or $53 w/ a pre-pay no CANX deal.
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
Felt Nine 50
Old 05-19-2011, 07:45 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Quote:
So, that's definitely the approved venue? Did anyone check it for Patels or roofers?
That would require some real foresight, something I utterly lack.

I suppose I could give them a call in the morning.

Are you Texas folks going to lay up there Saturday night too? Let's get a head count.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Under Construction

Quote:
That would require some real foresight, something I utterly lack.

I suppose I could give them a call in the morning.

Are you Texas folks going to lay up there Saturday night too? Let's get a head count.
I'm all about planning. It's a military thing.
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
Felt Nine 50
Old 05-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Quote:
I'm all about planning. It's a military thing.
Not military, but my dad would punch me in the nuts for not planning ahead.

Let's get a head count and I'll set it up.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sat night Monroe. Bookit, Dano... er Dana or Russ

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod