Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > What's Mine Is Yours... > Classifieds
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classifieds If you don't own it, you can't sell it here. No listings for "buddies", no commercial listings unless you're a sponsor, no exceptions. Keep it on track please. Price and/or Product flaming will not be tolerated. Ads without prices will be tolerated, but just barely. Note: Your first post should NOT be in this forum. Introduce yourself first.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:13 PM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
43 guns for sale -- sorta

These are a never fired set of matched Colt .22 short single shot pocket pistols known as the "Lord and Lady" set.

This set has been inspected by one of our very own resident gunsmiths, Highmiles. He can attest to their condition and recent sale of a similar set for $400.

Buyer's dealer quoted him a range of $400-$500 for the pair. He's asking $450.

These are offered for sale by a friend of mine and I make nothing on the transaction should anyone want them. I'm posting them here because I noticed that they have sequential serial #'s which begin with 43 and I thought that might make them a novelty if anyone here wanted such a thing.

PM me with an email address if interested and I'll connect you by email with the seller and get out of the middle.

The seller is a retired banker and a baptist deacon so I make absolutely NO warranty as to his character -- but I do know where he lives and can see that you get your guns if you agree to a deal.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 101_1801.jpg (31.9 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg 101_1802.jpg (51.2 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 101_1803.jpg (79.7 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 101_1805.jpg (42.9 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg 101_1808.jpg (31.3 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg 101_1810.jpg (30.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg 101_1826.jpg (46.5 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg 101_1831.jpg (44.3 KB, 87 views)

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 07-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
The derringers are new unfired, in their original case. They do show handling wear, but are in very good condition. They are not antique, per se, but were sold in the 1960's, and marketed as the Lord and Lady set, by Colt. Our store sold a similar set with more wear earlier this year on Gunbroker, for upwards of $400.00. According to current references they are worth the asking price. If anyone has further questions, I will be glad to assist Roadwolf in answering them.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 07-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
They will make a nice addition to some collectors cabinet.

Thanks for the pictures and offering.

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish