Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Arsenal
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Arsenal Where firearms enthusiasts gather to discuss their passion for things that go bang. Political debate is one floor down and not welcome here.

Old 06-12-2007, 04:47 PM
GrayRider

Repeal the Second Amendment,.....

Analyst Advises.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
They are still not facing the facts. Ownership means nothing. Very few bad guys "own" a gun. They need to attack carrying. So I'll just carry someone elsees gun.

Old 06-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Zintaround

pa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Better!
Old 06-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
What these idiots fail to realize, is the Bill of Rights, the first 10 amendments, can not be changed.

And they believe my keyboard causes spelling errors also. The A$$hats.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Oh for crying out loud - what a f*ckwad... Just HOW FAR up his @ss can this guy put his head??? Unreal...

I just sent another round of NRA-provided postcards to my representatives about a bill coming up that would release info about any gun owners who contact their representatives.

I keep getting info from the NRA that gets me all riled up about anti-gun legislation. I want to support the cause and have sent in postcards from the NRA twice regarding different issues, but the last thing I got made it sound like the sky is falling, and the letter asked no less than 3 TIMES for a donation - "the largest you can afford".

I know it IS a hot subject with the Dems in control, but how worried should I be? I'm kinda new to this...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 06-12-2007, 07:23 PM
RedBeard

Given the fact that the left controls the present Dem party, the Dem party controls Congress, and Republicans are mostly a bunch of spineless wimps, I'd say we need to be very afraid.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Zintaround

pa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Oh for crying out loud - what a f*ckwad... Just HOW FAR up his @ss can this guy put his head??? Unreal...

I just sent another round of NRA-provided postcards to my representatives about a bill coming up that would release info about any gun owners who contact their representatives.

I keep getting info from the NRA that gets me all riled up about anti-gun legislation. I want to support the cause and have sent in postcards from the NRA twice regarding different issues, but the last thing I got made it sound like the sky is falling, and the letter asked no less than 3 TIMES for a donation - "the largest you can afford".

I know it IS a hot subject with the Dems in control, but how worried should I be? I'm kinda new to this...
Laurie,
Send the cards, call your Reps, keep your NRA membership up, and give a little extra if you feel like it. Unfortunately the NRA loves to scare everyone into donating extra money. The sky isn't really falling.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
"One of the things that they believed was that the right of states to organize militias, and therefore individuals to be armed, was necessary to protect the liberty of those states against the federal government," Wittes said. "This is something we don't really believe as a society anymore."Right. Isn't The Nat'l Guard the equivilant to State's Militia's?Aren't they on the ground in Iraq?

"The techniques that are used to show that the Second Amendment really doesn't have any contemporary relevance are absolutely available to anybody who wants to show that aspects of the First Amendment and the Fourth Amendment and the Fifth Amendment have no contemporary relevance," he saidThis'll go over well ....

I just refuse to let these bastages get to me.

Last edited by Q-Dog; 06-12-2007 at 05:24 PM.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
I've never really been Republican nor Democrat. I don't throw the big lever for the red or blue. I guess I cherry pick on whoever aligns with my opinion on issues.

Old 06-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
"One of the things that they believed was that the right of states to organize militias, and therefore individuals to be armed, was necessary to protect the liberty of those states against the federal government," Wittes said. "This is something we don't really believe as a society anymore."

Maybe he doesn't, but in "my society", we believe.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 06-12-2007, 08:45 PM
8-Ball

Didn't Hitler repeal a bunch of shlt...
Old 06-12-2007, 11:17 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Many republicans have been for gun control, too. It is all about control, If these guys weren't so scared that they would be voted out, most of them would vote to repeal it.

We do have a few good representatives, but most of them want control of the guns.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 06-13-2007, 05:51 AM
RedBeard

Absolutely. Trust no politician on this issue. Keep the heat on them at all times.

Thank heaven for the NRA's vigilance.