Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 11-27-2008, 11:53 AM
gAZINTAs

Hodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sock
is it to early to start drinking

My sister got here last night with her 3 kids.
They are 8, 4, 3. I need a beer!
My parents and the in-laws are headed this way.
I will need more beer!

Old 11-27-2008, 12:00 PM
really small memory

Ridgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
No. <hiccup>

Quarenta-tres . . .
Old 11-27-2008, 12:18 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You are way behind in your "medication"...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 11-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Remember.
It's ALWAYS 5 o'clock somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 11-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Keeper of the spurs

Ms.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMs.B is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
No one here ever quit from last night. I have a feeling there will be early naps today after the turkey feast.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:22 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Its never to early to start ,and its never to late to quite

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 11-27-2008, 12:39 PM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
No.

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006

Old 11-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Its a holiday. I jsut opened a Leine's red. But I poured it into a shell.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Queen of Chrome

HarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodawwg View Post
My sister got here last night with her 3 kids.
They are 8, 4, 3. I need a beer!
My parents and the in-laws are headed this way.
I will need more beer!
I know how ya feel! I can't find the patience anymore to deal with kids under age 10 for very long. Seems everywhere I go, someone there has a crying baby! And NO, I didn't pinch them when I walked by! LOL

Tell Ray and Lee I said Hello!

Kaye