Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

Old 02-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Double-D

FXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thumbs up Think I'm liking this site

My hats off to the doofs who created this comfy home. Thanks!
Old 02-12-2007, 09:11 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
It grows on ya.

and it don't itch much.

Engine by Otto.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:12 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by FXDRYDR View Post
It is warm and comfy isn't it?? Kinda like a pair of fleece lined squid skin slippers.......just saying
Old 02-12-2007, 09:14 PM
captainlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FXDRYDR View Post
bout time you got here !!!
Old 02-12-2007, 09:14 PM
8-Ball

Thanks for stopping by FX.... hang around... it should get better. Let us know if you need anything. There are a lot of good folks around here... we don't stink too bad either...
Old 02-12-2007, 09:17 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
we don't stink too bad either...
Just the gAZINTA babe posts....

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 02-12-2007, 09:31 PM
GrayRider

Welcome, Gordon...another Doof I've had the pleasure of meeting.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:36 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Welcome FXDRYDR. Is kinda comfy ain't it.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 02-13-2007, 02:23 AM
Double-D

FXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
8, Gray, Scabby, Terry, CD, Big Al, Captain, Mega and all the rest of the many I've come to enjoy - it's great to see all of you here, and Gray - thanks for reaching out. Mega sent me a note and a link to here, but I thought I was just into another thread back in VTF. I'm a doof.

FWIW, I'd cut back on forums in general and VTF in particular for a few reasons, time being one of them. More or less "officially" started a business, opened an office, hired some people and time has been short. Got this bookmarked and looking forward to breaking free for a few doof gatherings. Thanks again guys... geez-oh-pete!!... I'm gettin' all choked up.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:00 AM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
What could be better than hanging out w/ a bunch of Doofs in a new clubhouse!

Old 02-13-2007, 08:44 AM
Baalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire46 View Post
Sex.. nough said.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Road Glider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire46 View Post
Well hangin out and pokin fun at 'em is more fun!
Old 02-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Baalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Glider View Post
Well hangin out and pokin fun at 'em is more fun!
Is that a bright pink "user name" I see there?

snicker.. heh.. guffaw
Old 02-13-2007, 01:47 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
I have to agree - it's really nice to come here and know I can be as goofy as I want, and not have to worry about whether I accidently posted something "doofy" in a "non-doof" thread, or whose panties are going to be in a wad over what...

I'm sure glad you guys don't have a problem with letting old, transvestite dykes like myself hang round your place... It feels like.....home.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 02-13-2007, 01:49 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
I have to agree - it's really nice to come here and know I can be as goofy as I want, and not have to worry about whether I accidently posted something "doofy" in a "non-doof" thread, or whose panties are going to be in a wad over what...

I'm sure glad you guys don't have a problem with letting old, transvestite dykes like myself hang round your place... It feels like.....home.
My pshychiatrist once asked me if I ever thought about being a woman. I said sure. She then asked if I pictured myself as a woman being with a man. I said, hell no, I'd be a lesbian...

That was my last session...