Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 09-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
New Custom Seat

I finally got my new seat today from Bar Enterprises. Turnaround was lightening fast IMO. I was told it would be 6 weeks to completion, but guess what, my order was in on August 11th and my seat arrived today. I asked them to move me back 2" with their Gunslinger model and use their Milenium high density foam. The seat is also about 3 inches narrower and really opens up the rear fender too. I am thinking of a custom paint job over the winter as well so more tin is good. The seat is also about 1 1/2" lower just because the previous Dyna seat was so, well pillowy for lack of a better term. I figure since my ass is pollowy to begin with, why do I need more uh - pillowism.
Went for a quick ride = about 15 miles or so after installation tonight = felt great. Cant wait to put a bunch of miles on it to really see how it feels.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new seat 001 small.jpg (75.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg new seat 003small.jpg (79.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg new seat 004 small.jpg (105.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg new seat 006small.jpg (76.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 09-04-2007, 09:32 PM
GrayRider

Looks great, bro..but we're gonna want to know the price.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:34 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Web site seems reasonable...

http://www.harleyseats.com/index.htm

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 09-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
It looks great.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 09-04-2007, 10:22 PM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
It ran me 390 bucks including shipping/handling. Could have saved another 40 bucks by sending in my seat so they could re-use my pan, but I wanted to keep it just in case.
They were also running 10% off sale. But if you deal with Patty and talk to her she trys toi do the right thing for you.
Now I gotta get a sissy bar pad to match...or dump ti all together.