Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 07-03-2007, 01:35 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Corbin Dual Tour for 07 Ultra?

It's mighty tempting. Seems the stocker has pressure points on the wrong spots. I thought it'd soften up after a couple thousand miles... nope.

Input on the Corbin Dual Tour? Anyone have one? Happy with it?
Old 07-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Please respond to this gentlemen. 10,000 miles on the stocker and she's not giving a bit. I wanna know too.

Old 07-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Hangaround

16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Have Corbin, my fourth and last seat (including stock).

They are stiff both in feel and price. Have dual with the biggest back rest. The seat really holds me up straight. Hardly ever use back rest, but nice to have anyway. Also, I hardly ever use footpegs on crash bar (more money I didn't need to spend) because I sit taller/not leaning back.

Bummer thing for me is that now I'm getting a taller clearview windshield as I now sit so much higher. Sorry, don't like my head bouncing around at 85-90 (welcome to Southern California).

Any other questions?
Old 07-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
So you like the seat...or...

Old 07-04-2007, 02:09 AM
Hangaround

16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Yes, I like the seat. Just did not like the price.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:34 AM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
Love the seat ,second one for me the 02 had one also ,the wife also loves it ,she had the chance to choose between the Corbin and the Mustang she chose Corbin even though the price was double.

Old 07-05-2007, 08:50 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thanks for the responses! (and for the Rock!)

Think I'll order one... now to decide on the gazillion build combinations... or just opt for straight black leather on all of the selections.

Tough to spend that kind of $$$...
Old 07-05-2007, 08:52 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Corban is just 60 miles from me in Hollister. They have a very nice facillity with a 50's style diner. Hey Rock, did ya see the fairings they have for Dynas? It's a batwing, just like the big boys bikes...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:35 AM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
Check over on the down the road site ,someone is selling them for next to nothing compared to the OE price.

Old 07-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Corban is just 60 miles from me in Hollister. They have a very nice facillity with a 50's style diner. Hey Rock, did ya see the fairings they have for Dynas? It's a batwing, just like the big boys bikes...
I haven't checked that out yet. You going to get one Geno. I think a fairing is more fitting for you. Probably because I've only seen you ride a fairing bike. I'm sure you look pretty bada$$ without one also.

Old 07-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Hangaround

http://store02.prostores.com/servlet...ven/Categories
Old 07-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Trying to decide on my stock seat. Seems soft. Most have done is 200 miles, only got 1k. Got trip to Montana next month. If I have to could on my Mustang off my FLHR. Justm have to live with the exposed wires.

wait and see, so far is not bad.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Trying to decide on my stock seat. Seems soft. Most have done is 200 miles, only got 1k. Got trip to Montana next month. If I have to could on my Mustang off my FLHR. Justm have to live with the exposed wires.

wait and see, so far is not bad.
Stock seat does not get any better. Did over 900 miles in one day. Currenly have over 10,000 miles on the bike. It still feels just as bad as it ever did. I'm just to stingy at the moment to break down and buy a new seat. So my butt just gets tougher I assume.

Old 08-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
So far I don't mind the stock seat. Soft. I wonder if it would be to soft on long trips and sing in. Most I haver down in some 400 mile days. Damn thing was in the shop for Sturgis.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:08 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Corbin Dual Tour is on. Happy Birthday present from my personal Doof Babe.

First Impression.. DAMN THIS SEAT IS SMALL. 1 inch narrower and I'd guess about a 1/2 inch lower then the stock seat -- due to more firm materials.

Second Impression.. looks pretty good.

Third Impression.. doing a SS1000/InState1000 Saturday; I'll report then! It'll work; or it won't.