Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 04-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
I pull my finger everytime I see her sig line.
Um...Baalz, you REALLY need to learn the difference between your finger and your.....uh....trout.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 04-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Speedy RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
Talk about a short subject....
OOOOoooOOOh!! Nice kick in your... Baalz
Old 04-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev it UP View Post
OOOOoooOOOh!! Nice kick in your Baalz
Yeah - this thread has been brutal - and I don't even think Cristal's seen it yet!! LOL!

Old 04-12-2007, 11:03 AM
kwas

For awhile I thought Lady G and Capt Lee wanted a private room.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:28 AM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 475wildey View Post

I heard 10 pound gifts from Texas {gAzInTa's} come in 1 pound packages
Don't know 'bout ZintaS from Texas but 'round here all ya gotta do is stroke it once or twice.

Old 04-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Jams

Bidet?
Old 04-16-2007, 12:38 PM
GRLEGRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Yeah - this thread has been brutal - and I don't even think Cristal's seen it yet!! LOL!
Just seeing how long you could hold em off on your own. You're doing a fine job! But since my name is in the title I guess I should drop in.

BTW...thanx for my present Lady G!!!
Old 04-16-2007, 12:40 PM
GRLEGRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
Is GRLEGRL a NOPI chick?

Thorns
Explain yourself sir....
Old 04-16-2007, 01:37 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Lady G........
Off Topic for a second.
Has that trailer been in the background the whole time?

Just wondering..........

Old 04-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Are these on right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke611 View Post
Lady G........
Off Topic for a second.
Has that trailer been in the background the whole time?

Just wondering..........
LOL! Yes - and the motorcycle too!

Cristal!!! 'Bout time you showed up to your own thread! I was about to give up!! Hope you like your present!

Old 04-16-2007, 06:51 PM
GazintA Prime

bobsled77 has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Well, it LOOKED like your finger!

Edit: By the way, it's good to have you back! I had no one to play "Pull my finger" - er - "appendage" with while you were gone....
now that's what i call Baalz bustin'

Cause i'm canadian EH!
Old 04-16-2007, 09:34 PM
GRLEGRL

Quote:

Cristal!!! 'Bout time you showed up to your own thread! I was about to give up!! Hope you like your present!
Haa! you don't need no help puttin all these boys in their places. I'm just sorry I didn't get to see Baalz version of your gator strattle. Although fluffy red also looks good on you!
Old 04-17-2007, 12:23 AM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRLEGRL View Post
Haa! you don't need no help puttin all these boys in their places. I'm just sorry I didn't get to see Baalz version of your gator strattle. Although fluffy red also looks good on you!
The em-bare-assed red looked even better!
Old 04-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Are these on right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRLEGRL View Post
Yeah, I know, but it's more fun when you're around.

I tell ya - even I was impressed with Baalz' work - I got em-bare-assed just looking at it! I FELT nekkid - and started getting cold! That's why I had to ask him to "put my clothes back on".

Are you having fun with your present? I'll send you some more - they're especially fun in the hot tub!!

Old 04-17-2007, 01:39 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
I noticed the Road King almost immediately, I'm not a total pig. I still think you photoshopped the trailer in recently just to put us to the test.