Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 04-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Last Cigar Smoked: Probably a Swisher Sweet
Ancient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suck
Fantasy Camp

Ahh, you gotta love em'... don't you?

Harley Fantasy Camp
16. Apr, 2010 0 Comments

Here’s an offer for all of those Harley enthusiasts who thought they had it all. Although you couldn’t store it in your memorabilia case you could always cherish the memories. Here’s the PR for the Harley experience of a lifetime.

“This summer the Harley-Davidson Museum will offer a select group of riders and enthusiasts an exclusive opportunity to become the ultimate Harley-Davidson insider.

The Harley-Davidson Fantasy Camp is an exclusive behind-the-scenes Harley-Davidson experience, offering participants a once-in-a-lifetime chance to immerse themselves in Harley-Davidson Motor Company history, gain entry to the building where bikes are engineered, styled and tested, ride with Harley-Davidson executives, and become the ultimate Harley-Davidson insider.

From June 21-25, 2010, twenty Harley-Davidson Fantasy Campers will be immersed in Harley-Davidson history and culture as well as get to know Milwaukee, Harley-Davidson’s hometown for 107 years.

A sneak peek of what is planned:

Enjoy VIP guided tours of the Harley-Davidson Museum including an in-depth look at the limited-access archives collection.
Discover historic Harley-Davidson sites during a never-before-offered city tour of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Tour the access-restricted Willie G. Davidson Product Development Center (PDC), where motorcycle prototypes are engineered, styled and tested.
Learn how Harley-Davidson V-Twin engines work from a Harley-Davidson University instructor.
Bond with a Harley-Davidson Motor Company executive while riding through Milwaukee’s countryside.
Experience must-do Milwaukee activities like enjoy a Brewer’s game from the exclusive Harley-Davidson Deck, and check out Summerfest from the private Harley-Davidson Roadhouse.
Share daily meals with Harley-Davidson staff and other H-D Fantasy Campers.
Chronicle the trip with plenty of opportunities for photos
The Harley-Davidson Fantasy Camp experience includes hotel, food, and transportation to all destinations – including motorcycles for the ride – and exclusive access to areas not available to the public for $3,000 per person.

To enroll in the Harley-Davidson Fantasy Camp, call the Harley-Davidson Museum Group Tours Coordinator at 414-287-2799. Registration deadline is May 31, 2010.”

Source: Harley-Davidson

Greg
Old 04-19-2010, 12:08 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
No doubt, there WILL be people that sign up and pay the $3k.

Old 04-19-2010, 12:30 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
That's too much HD information at way too big a cost for me, but ya gotta admire their advertising savvy: fantasy is what keeps dragging them in.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:33 PM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
No bar and shield tat on the ass for that price?

Curt

Old 04-19-2010, 12:59 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Hey, if I win the $250,000,000 Power Ball this week...........I'd pay the $3,000 to go

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 04-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Last Cigar Smoked: Probably a Swisher Sweet
Ancient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Hey, if I win the $250,000,000 Power Ball this week...........I'd pay the $3,000 to go
I guess you really can't put a price on the chance to bond with an executive. (still makes me laugh)

Greg
Old 04-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Mississippi Cajun

KD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKD5CQT is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I might consider it if they paid me the $3K to go.
I guess if you're an insider, you still get to pay $25 for a $5 T-shirt.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:15 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
P. T. Barnum is running marketing for "the moco"

danm it, the secrets out......

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 04-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
$3 K is cheap for a trip to China.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 04-20-2010, 06:03 AM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
I guess I'm the odd ball here however, I would like see all that!
Old 04-20-2010, 08:05 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Well yeah.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Tags
poser