Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > What's Mine Is Yours... > Pay It Forward...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Pay It Forward... He'p a brutha out. You don't need it? Offer it to some who can use it. Keepin' it real.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:27 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Holy Shit...

$450 for 1/2 a beaver...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 10-30-2008, 10:29 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkvator View Post
Holy Shit...

$450 for 1/2 a beaver...
A half a beaver is better than no beaver.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:29 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
I have a Stetson, like style #85, that my Dad wore to church on Sundays in the winter...

lotsa nice hats...

i always wondered where Pimps got their hats...i see they make 'em for them, too...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 10-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
holy shlt.....!!!!

$650 for a beaver... !?!?

This ain't Manhattan...
Okay, at the risk of sounding like a hat snob...and not to offend anyone...the hats you buy in the store are, how shall we say... dookey. There is a big difference between real beaver and rabbit fur (that's a gimme, have fun with it!). The real thing will last through just about any abuse. Mine's seen about every punishment the elements can give it, been stepped on by a horse or two, blown across a river once, carried water for critters and camp, etc., etc. Have had it refurbished once or twice and it looks a little worn but not bad - the scars are all stories.

And it's just a half-beav. Bought it when they were about $175 and $300 for a full. Think they had been in business 3 months or so.

Jay
Old 10-31-2008, 07:00 AM
captainlee

here's my Resistol it's a 4X beaver. Have had it for over 20 years and a shitload of stories some bad and some good.

oh and when I wear it Gray aint got nutin on my dashingness !!!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:51 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
I believe you... cause you're smart.
dumbass .......... jus sayin'

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 10-31-2008, 08:28 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I'll see your dumbass and raise you some rep.
Dumbass.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:33 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
As much as I'd love to buy it...Wearing a hat like that in NY if you're not actually from somewhere were that type of hat is common wear...People might think you're a Village People kind of guy.

BTW...Notice how I was able to incorporate wear, where and were all in the same sentance? quite clever I think.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:52 AM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0235.jpg (293.5 KB, 30 views)
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 10-31-2008, 01:00 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
BTW...Notice how I was able to incorporate wear, where and were all in the same sentance? quite clever I think.
I don't.

"were" is a different word.
The plural of was...
Like:
I was over there.
We were over there.

It doesn't fit the context in which you attempted to use it.

We're is a derivative of "we are", which doesn't fit the context either.
Like:
We're done here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
THAT some funny sh!t there!!!

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 10-31-2008, 01:50 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
A half a beaver is better than no beaver.
would that require a semi...?
Old 10-31-2008, 01:58 PM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Havn't every worn a beaver.

have eaten a few though..............

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker