Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Prayer Line
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Prayer Line Got a prayer request(s)? Here's the place.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:27 PM
gAZINTAs

ginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sock
another blast...

last Friday I went to the Periodontist, I have 4 implants...
2 of them have been giving me lots of problems pain & infection...
So, upon his exam he starts telling me all my options & why...
it seems my "IMMUNE SYSTEM" isn't working enough so, bottom
line I should have the 2 removed & end up with a partial denture...
It seems it is always something...maybe it has something to do with the fact that I've been hit by lightening twice ? I'm not sure...
I just don't think it would be worth my time & money & pain to try to save them...

So, if you could I would really appreciate a few more prayers to get through this ...
Thank-you All & God Bless
Old 02-11-2013, 12:45 PM
gAZINTAs

NotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Prayers sent.
June Bug
Woman of a Thousand Names

*Basically whatever you want to call me.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
You got 'em.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 02-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sent, will repeat as needed!

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM
Old 02-11-2013, 01:25 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Sent, girl!

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:03 PM
B. F. a D. M.

Brstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Pain free prayers sent up!

Old 02-12-2013, 10:35 AM
gAZINTAs

ginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sock
Thank-you for the prayers... I am going to my P.C.P. on Thursday to talk to her about my "immune system" & if there is special testing for this...
A 2nd opinion: This is not really the way I want my life to be ...

I never get a cold or flu... no...I seem to get stuff that I have to learn to deal with for the rest of my life...it puts me on a roller-coaster that I can't get off...all I want to do is have some fun yet, I'm afraid to...
Old 02-12-2013, 11:54 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
But ya got ME....

Old 02-12-2013, 12:26 PM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
But ya got ME....
That is the plus part of my life but, I don't want to always bring you down

That's no fun & we're too young to not have fun...