Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Clean & Sober
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-26-2007, 06:13 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
I want to thank all of you who are clean and sober and fight to stay that way everyday. I want to thank you on behalf of my wife and your children and loved ones. My wife came from a home where her dad never did get sober. He's been gone for almost 30 years but she is still paying for it to this day with baggage and torments she is still trying to rid herself of.

You have my prayers that the Lord will strengthen you in your effort. Not just for you but for you loved ones as well.
Well said Tom. The Lord is in the business of fixing broken lives. It's very good to know there is this kind of support here!

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 06-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Old married man

vindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Gotz View Post
I'm still wet, I have just about 4 months. I cant believe how much life I was missin.
You ain't seen nothing yet. It keeps getting better and better. 4 months is great!! You run into any bumps in the road there are a lot of people here willing and happy to help.

2004 Victory Vegas
2009 FLHTCU
Old 06-26-2007, 07:40 PM
Old married man

vindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
I want to thank all of you who are clean and sober and fight to stay that way everyday. I want to thank you on behalf of my wife and your children and loved ones. My wife came from a home where her dad never did get sober. He's been gone for almost 30 years but she is still paying for it to this day with baggage and torments she is still trying to rid herself of.

You have my prayers that the Lord will strengthen you in your effort. Not just for you but for you loved ones as well.
I'm sure a few here have sent prayers for your wife. It's the ones we harm along the way I feel the most for. It's to bad he didn't sober up but its not her fault it's ALL his and sadly she got in the way...damn I hate that.

2004 Victory Vegas
2009 FLHTCU
Old 06-26-2007, 07:48 PM
Cowboy From Hell

Stu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by vindex1963 View Post
You ain't seen nothing yet. It keeps getting better and better. 4 months is great!! You run into any bumps in the road there are a lot of people here willing and happy to help.
You can say that again, its unbelieveble.

No Life Like Lo Life
Old 06-27-2007, 03:50 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by vindex1963 View Post
Ain't it the truth bro...life is good...we're all here ya Stu!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 10-06-2007, 09:26 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
KEEP IT UP............

An other year goes by and I have not made it to any of the get to gethers.....I did buy a patch the other day

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43