Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Riding Stories and Adventures
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-23-2007, 01:56 PM
BigAlsRK

TX April Fool's Doof/Gazinta Run

Is it on...are we doing it...are the dates 30 Mar-1 Apr.................just asking
Old 02-23-2007, 02:22 PM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I have a dinner date the evening of April 30 that I can not miss but I can be in Corpus the next afternoon/evening.

Old 02-23-2007, 02:34 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post
I have a dinner date the evening of April 30 that I can not miss but I can be in Corpus the next afternoon/evening.
30 April?.............
Old 02-23-2007, 02:52 PM
Baalz

Give thedog a break.. he is a Gazinta and a Texan. Gonna take a bit for the thought process to kick in.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:55 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
Give thedog a break.. he is a Gazinta and a Texan. Gonna take a bit for the thought process to kick in.
Good point....My Bad..........Damn Dog we sure will miss you...........
Old 02-23-2007, 06:26 PM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
drat!

30 March

Old 02-24-2007, 08:56 AM
BigAlsRK

Ok

So theDog and I are the only one's making this run....and he will be about a month late getting there......is this correct???
Old 02-24-2007, 09:52 AM
captainlee

I'm going, wait I'm here, Im sooooo confused !!
Old 02-24-2007, 10:10 AM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post
I'm going, wait I'm here, Im sooooo confused !!
uh-huh..................Want to hear God laugh, just let some Doofs and Gazinta's make a plan!!!
Old 02-25-2007, 09:11 PM
BigAlsRK

So??????

Are we doing this ride or not?????
Old 02-25-2007, 10:53 PM
Pastor Pat

I am thinking that we are making this ride. I am sure that this is the one Jeb has been talking with me about. Gonna double check that and get back to you. Back atcha soon.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:08 PM
Fireberry

Sat Sun Mon. would work better for me, but will do what we need to - to make it happen.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:08 PM
Pastor Pat

Yupper..Jeb and I are headed that way. He had post for me telling me to hold that last weekend of March open.. I guess I will be looking for someone to fill in for me while I am gone. Anybody feeling the call to preach??
Old 02-26-2007, 12:42 AM
chickenman

I will be there Al.....I mean Big Al.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:53 AM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Pat View Post
Yupper..Jeb and I are headed that way. He had post for me telling me to hold that last weekend of March open.. I guess I will be looking for someone to fill in for me while I am gone. Anybody feeling the call to preach??
Yea,But alot of people might not like what I have to say......

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........