Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 12-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
I pulled the trigger

For those of you that were following along in this thread:
http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...tance+with+pic

you might be happy to know that I did it !!!!!!!!!

I ordered my new Corbin Saddle this morning !!

It will look something like the pic below .... WITHOUT the backrest, and w/o the metal ring around the back. The saddle that I'm getting is a little bit different style too. I ordered the Gunfighter and Lady.

Mine will have orange welts to match the color of my bike, alligator leather (cow hide - looks like alligator) in the seating panels, and chrome studs in the stud band. I also ordered a matching sissy par pad (8.5in x 5.5 in)

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 12-28-2007, 02:03 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
U lucky bastage! Will that red line be orange on your seat?

Lucky fella u!!!!!!!

Old 12-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Cool Mikey! I bet it's gonna look great!!!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 12-28-2007, 02:19 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
U lucky bastage! Will that red line be orange on your seat?

Lucky fella u!!!!!!!
yeah, that's me Mr. Lucky !!!!!!!

Yes, on my seat that 'welt' will be 'Candy Tangerine' Just like my skooter !!

Old 12-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Cool Mikey! I bet it's gonna look great!!!
Thanks LG

They said 4-6 weeks ...........

I'll post pics as soon as I get it ........

Old 12-28-2007, 02:33 PM
nhrafan

So I guess you bought the new one and not the low miles used one?

Old 12-28-2007, 02:44 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Cool!

Old 12-28-2007, 02:53 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhrafan View Post

somin like that

Old 12-28-2007, 02:54 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhrafan View Post

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 12-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
My seat will look just like this only everything is different.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 12-28-2007, 03:14 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post

Joe
HEY, I'm not an idiot ........... I didn't want the one with the internal rust in it !!!!!! jus sayin'

IT"s MY MONEY !!!!

caca face poo poo head

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe you're making me be bad .........

Old 12-28-2007, 03:16 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post

Well, yeah, mostly

Old 12-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you weren't supposed to tell ...

Old 12-28-2007, 03:20 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
Well, yeah, mostly

just sayin

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 12-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Buffalo Hump

Thank you ...............

at least that time I didn't get a new hat