Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Bikers For God
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 08-14-2010, 12:57 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Holy Lord and Savior, I know you long to share your presence and
fellowship with me. I know you are nearby as I draw each breath.
But I confess that I am often unaware, and even sometimes
unappreciative of your presence. I ask you this day to come into my
heart and fill my life with your presence, comfort, and power. I
want my life to be lived for you and with you. Holy and Almighty
God, thank you for providing Jesus as my Lord and Savior. In his
name I offer my thanks and praise. Amen.

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 08-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Amen.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 08-15-2010, 07:14 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Almighty God, thank you so much for binding yourself to our
world in Jesus and binding me close to you through his lordship in
my life. I look forward to the day when the Lord I kneel to worship
today will be recognized by all the living and the dead as the One
True Lord. I commit to live this day to honor him, and I know dear
Father, that by honoring him I honor you. I praise and thank you
for the gift of Jesus' eternal and abiding lordship in the name of
the Christ my Lord. Amen.

Old 08-16-2010, 05:01 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Purify my heart, my life, my body, my influence, O God. May my
words and my thoughts be blameless in your sight. I want to be holy
as you are holy and honor you as only you are worthy of honor. You
alone are God! Through Jesus I ask it. Amen

Old 08-17-2010, 01:21 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Lord of majesty and mercy, every good and enduring thing in my
life I have because of you. While these words are simple, they are
heartfelt. In Jesus' name, thank you!

Old 08-19-2010, 04:47 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Father of all nations, resurrect in your people a desire to
spread your grace to every language, tribe, nation, and people.
Empower us with your Spirit so that we will speak the Gospel of
Jesus with boldness and respect to a world who does not know him.
Use us to help others come to life in the Son! Through the name of
Jesus your Son, we pray. Amen.

Old 08-19-2010, 04:54 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Amen.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 08-19-2010, 05:14 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Bill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suck
Amen

Old 08-20-2010, 09:03 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Holy Lord, you are worthy of majesty, honor, and praise. I lift
up your name, O God, and place it above every name. As I look to
the future, I want to honor you and I want to journey with you
there. Since I believe you will never leave or forsake me, I will
always look ahead to find you leading the way. Through Jesus I
pray. Amen.

Old 08-22-2010, 04:53 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Almighty God, I am overwhelmed at your sacrificial love offered
to me in Jesus. Father, please use your Spirit to stir me to
service in response to your grace and have this Comforter build my
assurance in your salvation and in your longing to give me your
rich blessings. In Jesus' glorious name I pray. Amen.

Old 08-22-2010, 08:15 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Amen.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:06 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Loving God, who is everywhere yet always near, please hear my
heart. I am overwhelmed at your presence near me and within me. The
comfort you bring when I am under siege, the strength you offer
when I am weak, the courage you give when I am under attack, and
the hope you instill when all seems hopeless -- these gifts of your
presence are precious to me. Without your presence I would not know
where to go or why I am here. Thank you for knowing me. I look
forward to knowing you one day as you know me today. In Jesus' name
I pray. Amen.

Old 08-31-2010, 06:11 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Shepherd of my soul, I come to you seeking your protection and rest as one of your sheep. I often find myself harried and driven by life's pressures and temptations. But I come to you submitting myself to be used for your glory -- not just today, but for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Old 09-01-2010, 07:03 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Great and Holy Counselor, help me as I seek to know the best thing to do with my children to share your love and your truth with them. I want them to know and love you more perfectly than I do. Give me wisdom and courage to make wise decisions and the tenderness to implement them in my family's life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Old 09-04-2010, 11:03 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Help me, O God, to not compromise your truth to legalism or
license. I want to live, and show others how to live, a holy life.
I want to share your grace and mercy with them. But most of all
Father, I want them to join with me in welcoming Jesus when he
returns. Please empower me by your Spirit to see through falsehood
and error so I can protect and live your truth. In the name of
Jesus I pray. Amen.

Tags
Christ, Christian, God, Jesus, Religion