Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Foreign
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Foreign Japanese, Russian... hey, you asked...

Old 12-16-2007, 09:52 PM
zoof 43-7

BigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suck
The new V-Max may not

be available until 2009...trouble with the new 1800cc 295hp V-4..it rips up tires.
They are detuning it down to 210 hp!
Here's a video of the prototype from the Tokyo show:
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ne...-360/315284130
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vmax.jpg (44.4 KB, 41 views)

Order of the Garlic Clove

Jim "A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPNF7sIgFUc

Last edited by BigBurger; 12-16-2007 at 10:25 PM.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:54 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
I'm sure it's really awesome, but it looks strange enough to be a Vespa.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 12-16-2007, 11:02 PM
zoof 43-7

BigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
I'm sure it's really awesome, but it looks strange enough to be a Vespa.
Vespa's prototype is weird
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vespa_concept.jpg (36.8 KB, 29 views)

Old 12-16-2007, 11:25 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBurger View Post
be available until 2009...trouble with the new 1800cc 295hp V-4..it rips up tires.
They are detuning it down to 210 hp!
Here's a video of the prototype from the Tokyo show:
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ne...-360/315284130
That's Bad Ass.....................

just sayin'........

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 12-16-2007, 11:27 PM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
And we thought the V-Rod was Appearance challenged.

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 12-16-2007, 11:38 PM

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffytune View Post
It ain't got 295 hp....................

just sayin'

Keeper Of The Toast

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 12-16-2007, 11:44 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
It ain't got 295 hp....................

just sayin'
Looks like the V-Max won't either.

Old 12-16-2007, 11:44 PM
Asst public Doofender

Yosamite Sam has failed to amuse us
I'm sorry, but I cannot afford to discuss the insurance required to ride that thing with my agent. I might also lose my chewing gum taking off with that thing from a dead stop.

lookin for a 43 DD
Member of Retreads
Retired MSG USAR
NRA Life Member
Gruntled Postal Worker
Old 12-16-2007, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
Looks like the V-Max won't either.
210 Ain't bad for a stock Bike....................

Keeper Of The Toast

Old 12-17-2007, 01:00 AM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
that bike doesn't trip my trigger at all. styling looks odd to me. yeah, it goes like a raped ape, but I dunno...I guess to each his own. never have been a fan of the crotch rocket type bikes. not sure what they are trying to make this out to be...

Old 12-17-2007, 01:19 AM
Pruritus Ani

Gazoo has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffytune View Post
Coming from a guy riding a bike designed 80 years ago.......sheesh.

You guys get old yet?

Gazoo- President gAZINTa m/c
Old 12-17-2007, 02:29 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
hey, it's got all that it takes in it's market .....

I just am NOT in that market ...... I can appreciate what it offers, it just IS NOT a bike that interest me ................. at the same time, there are a LOT of other persons that this bike will really appeal to ....

GAZOO might be in the front of the line ... nothing wrong with that, ................. jus sayin'

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 12-17-2007, 06:16 AM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Wasn't Shania Twain ridin' that in a video a few years back?
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 12-17-2007, 08:03 AM
zoof 43-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
Wasn't Shania Twain ridin' that in a video a few years back?
I remember her...not the bike

Old 12-17-2007, 08:08 AM
Public Doofender

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
210 Ain't bad for a stock Bike....................

It needs to be fast enough that no one will be able to recognize you on the bike. Otherwise no one will buy them.