Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Southeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Southeast Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Old 06-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Permanently Pissy

billymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
OK Double D's...

...How about a "Civil War" ride?

Hit one or two of the sites around here and spend a little time viewing the sacred ground?

As you know we've got more than a few sites we could visit....

Manassas
Chancellorsville
Cold Harbor
Cedar Creek
Antietam
Gettysburg
Balls Bluff
etc, etc, etc....

We could spread it out over a few rides.... I'm a buff and I know some of you guys are. We could assign a tour leader for each ride who would have to give us the story for each site...

hey, any reason to ride...

Jus say'in

2010 Ultra Classic, Sunglow Red
Curb Feelers and Pine Scent Air Freshener
Yammy TTR-230 Just for fun...

Old 06-09-2007, 04:44 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by billymac View Post
...How about a "Civil War" ride?

Hit one or two of the sites around here and spend a little time viewing the sacred ground?

As you know we've got more than a few sites we could visit....

Manassas
Chancellorsville
Cold Harbor
Cedar Creek
Antietam
Gettysburg
Balls Bluff
etc, etc, etc....

We could spread it out over a few rides.... I'm a buff and I know some of you guys are. We could assign a tour leader for each ride who would have to give us the story for each site...

hey, any reason to ride...

Jus say'in
I'm somewhat a buff too but I've been to all these sites so many times...we could wander further afield and actually do some riding...there are sites all up and down the Shenandoah Valley that are noteworthy too...???

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 06-09-2007, 07:33 AM
Permanently Pissy

billymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
I'm somewhat a buff too but I've been to all these sites so many times...we could wander further afield and actually do some riding...there are sites all up and down the Shenandoah Valley that are noteworthy too...???
Sounds good to me.

Old 06-10-2007, 07:10 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Balls Bluff...sounds like a bad marriage story! I like doing Antietam and Gettysburg again...never really spent any time at Cold Harbor
Cedar Creek either

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 06-10-2007, 09:15 AM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Man from the title of this thread I was expecting huge , but oh well, you Double D's carry on.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Permanently Pissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBear View Post
Man from the title of this thread I was expecting huge , but oh well, you Double D's carry on.
We're not quite as exciting as "those kind" of Double D's....but you can have a good time with us without buying us dinner...