Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Southeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Southeast Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Old 09-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Myrtle Beach Fall Rally 2007

Oct. 3 - 7

http://www.myrtlebeachbikeweek.com/

Who's going?

Looks like me, Travus, Trav's Mom and our friend Sara will be there Oct. 5-7.

We're staying at the Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn and Suites - it's a fantastic hotel. This will be the third time we've stayed there:

http://www.hamptoninnoceanfront.com/

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Last edited by Lady Godiva; 09-07-2007 at 10:46 AM.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:32 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Sure would like too...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 09-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Permanently Pissy

billymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thanks for reminding me......hmmmmmmm.

2010 Ultra Classic, Sunglow Red
Curb Feelers and Pine Scent Air Freshener
Yammy TTR-230 Just for fun...

Old 09-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Known Associate

TXCHOP has failed to amuse us
Will be there....Just booked the room....wahoooooo
Old 09-06-2007, 10:04 PM
8-Ball

I don't think I'll have my concealed carry under garments altered in time.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:50 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
I can't make it...............But Oct.3.....is my B-Day............

just sayin'

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 09-06-2007, 10:52 PM
8-Ball

Happy Birthday, JOEY!!!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 03:04 AM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
I don't think I'll have my concealed carry under garments altered in time.
Turn them inside out......seems to work for the locals........
Old 09-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by chnpostal View Post
Turn them inside out......seems to work for the locals........
You know something? When I put the undies on inside out, there IS a little pocket of fabric there from the lining. Hmmmm....you might be onto something there!

Oh - and on the subject of the thread, we're staying at the Hampton Inn Oceanfront - this is a fantastic hotel! It'll be the third time we've stayed there - we've got a 2 bedroom, 2 bath oceanfront suite that works great for 4 people.

http://www.hamptoninnoceanfront.com/

Old 09-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Are these on right?

BUMP.

Anybody else going?

We'll definitely be at Suck-Bang-Blow 4-Corners location to see the rock-a-billy band Rebel Son, the Iron Gate, and Jamin' Leather.

Old 10-03-2007, 04:12 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
BUMP.

Anybody else going?

We'll definitely be at Suck-Bang-Blow 4-Corners location to see the rock-a-billy band Rebel Son, the Iron Gate, and Jamin' Leather.
Damn it...this fall has been no fun...can't make it!!!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 10-03-2007, 04:20 PM
Are these on right?

Well, POOP!

I sure hope the weather clears - it's been raining kittens and puppies for 2 days so far...

Old 10-03-2007, 04:23 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
So..... are you trailering????

Old 10-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Are these on right?

Oh, HELL no! If it rains, we get wet...

Old 10-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Are these on right?

Well, don't feel bad - looks like the weather ain't gonna cooperate and there's a pretty damn good chance that we'll be getting wet over the weekend - and not in a GOOD way...

Ah well - just gonna make sure my windshield is clean and Rain-x'd along with my glasses, take my rain jacket, wear WATERPROOF make-up so the sh*t doesn't melt and run in my eyes, and take an extra pair of boots and extra clothes so I can have dry stuff to change into. I have a brand new set of tires on the bike so that's good...

At least we'll have a chase vehicle to throw our stuff in and cram into if we want to once we get there.