Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > My Story, the Beginning...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

My Story, the Beginning... Welcome! The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Bonus points for telling us something embarrassing. We encourage you to visit the "Our origins and history.." area to gain a little insight into how the heck this all started, anyway.

Old 02-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache36 View Post
first off let me say thank y'all for the warm welcome. second let me apaolgize if i got any ones shorts in a knot "over there" it was not my intent. i'll more than likley hang around here as much as the other, if for nothing other than a good laugh. you guys, and gals have a way of making me laugh my ass off while i'm stuck on duty for these horrid 24 hour periods. i may not post alot since i may not have much of any thing good to add to a particular post, but then again i may. oh one more thing i'm leaning heavilyto prospecting, so when i do announce it it will be in true doof style...trust me on that one.
that doesn't stop us from posting
please don't let it stop you
oh by the way welcome to the Basement

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 02-13-2007, 03:12 PM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
welcome to the new clubhouse josh.
we don't get any pantie wads over here.

Old 02-13-2007, 03:19 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k king View Post
welcome to the new clubhouse josh.
we don't get any pantie wads over here.

whew....i thought for a second you said pantie waists
Old 02-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Cruzer

Welcome Josh to our "fun house".

BTW.......since you have some experience with forum administration, could you give the "Admins" here some pointers, especially the knucklehead with the crayolas.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:45 PM
twinV

Welcome aboard Josh, glad your here man!!

I like G.

Just sayn'
Old 02-13-2007, 03:59 PM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
Welcome......

Did I hear some panties were left in the clubhouse again??

Old 02-13-2007, 07:50 PM
Fireberry

There is a very-very short list of people that are not welcome here Josh. You are way from them. Welcome on in friend.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:05 PM
nhrafan

Hey Josh, glad you made it.

Nicky
Old 02-13-2007, 09:12 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
well i'll be hinest here it's good to see the welcome wagon is out and the light in the window is on, even for a mod from the "other forum". thanks guys
Old 02-13-2007, 09:13 PM
GrayRider

Glad you're here, Josh.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:27 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
....oooh, I feel like a time traveler and junk...

Bienvenue!
Old 02-12-2014, 07:14 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
....oooh, I feel like a time traveler and junk...

Bienvenue!
Cabin fever?

Ich bin Sven Hoek.