Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Riders Clothing, Gear, Helmets, etc.
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-20-2008, 09:29 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Vest is done!

I thought pics may show up from Why_Me's 43 run...

Well...

When I throw the 43 sign, my arms block the patches.

Here it be:

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 04-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sweet!

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 04-20-2008, 09:42 PM
Jams

Looks cool

Last edited by Jams; 04-20-2008 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Failed humor
Old 04-20-2008, 09:48 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
blow me.
Quote:
Kudos!

Old 04-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
uh-oh, somebody didn't read 8-Ball's plan...

Looks good anyway!!!!!

Old 04-20-2008, 10:05 PM
My 'ol dog JACK in Heaven

Chromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
I thought pics may show up from Why_Me's 43 run...Here it be:
Your Vest Looks Great Safety Man!

As a matter of fact...Road Kings DO ROCK!!

"Betty" the '06 Road King. Our 10 Year Anniversary and 44,600 miles together...

(Initiation ride '07) (CO '07) "Chromer"...Welder of Chrome pipes, Stainless Steel pipes and other Alloy and Carbon steel stuff......
Old 04-20-2008, 10:08 PM
GrayRider

Some of those patches were in my possession at one time..did you use Lysol?

I mean, Sancho was here.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:37 PM
8-Ball

Nice array of doofdom...
Old 04-20-2008, 10:54 PM
twinV

Nice!!
Old 04-21-2008, 06:58 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Cool stuff!

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:57 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nice Chip... Just tell me, what are you gonna do with those when you become a GazintA?

Old 04-22-2008, 07:14 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetoys View Post
uh-oh, somebody didn't read 8-Ball's plan...
Looks good anyway!!!!!
Thank you... and don't take this the wrong way... but how do ya figure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
This is the way I see it....

Main Patch
Name Rocker
Moniker Rocker
followed by:
Rockers in the order that you earned them.

Location...

I'm putting mine on my left chest...

that is all...
Mine is that-a-way. I earned my Rite of Marx a month before I made my 43 ride... Catherder came after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
Nice Chip... Just tell me, what are you gonna do with those when you become a GazintA?

Probably just crumble them into dust and use them to make a margarita... since Hell will be frozen over.

Quote:
Kudos!

Old 04-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nice vest. So nice, I may have to rethink my no vest stance.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 04-22-2008, 11:54 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
Thank you... and don't take this the wrong way... but how do ya figure?

Mine is that-a-way. I earned my Rite of Marx a month before I made my 43 ride... Catherder came after that.

Probably just crumble them into dust and use them to make a margarita... since Hell will be frozen over.

Looks right to me man... these asshats like chrome on headers too... can't always go with them... just sayin'...