Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 12-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
You got it Bags. I'll order, a green for you and an orange for me it that's OK with Heather. To save her postage, I'll have the pair sent to me and then mail you yours.

Oh, and this one's on me....................no arguments.
No argument here. Thanks, brother!

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 12-17-2008, 09:47 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofinn View Post
I don't have the pic right now, but did you see our chickie wedding rings?
I dont have a picture of this, but i do remember seeing you tying all the little chickies together at the breakfast table and woundering..WTF, right before my Mege Glide would not crank!~

®
Old 12-17-2008, 11:10 PM
Save the tatas!

spasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suck
Stoney61- here are the purple ones I promised. The picture makes it look more blue though. My stupid camera doesn't let me turn the flash off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg purple chickie 001.jpg (24.1 KB, 53 views)

̿ ̿ ̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\=(๏̯͡๏)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Old 12-18-2008, 07:36 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by spasette View Post
Stoney61- here are the purple ones I promised. The picture makes it look more blue though. My stupid camera doesn't let me turn the flash off.
They'll be fine. PM sent. I'm looking forward to getting them. Thanks for your effort!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 12-18-2008, 07:55 AM
Save the tatas!

spasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney61 View Post
They'll be fine. PM sent. I'm looking forward to getting them. Thanks for your effort!
Oh, no problem. Its fun!

Old 12-18-2008, 04:43 PM
Save the tatas!

Quote:
They left my house this morning!

SCABBYDOO REPLY TO PM PLEASE!!!!!

Old 12-19-2008, 12:11 AM
Doof Babe

Ruthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sockRuthless doesn't need a tube sock
Or something else! (a place only I'm privy to)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingThrasher View Post
You could always get your Nipples Pierced Dan.....

Just sayin'
Old 12-19-2008, 07:28 AM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Chickie wedding bands:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chickie Ring.jpg (47.1 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Chickie Ring 2.JPG (94.2 KB, 39 views)
Old 12-19-2008, 08:30 AM
Save the tatas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofinn View Post
Chickie wedding bands:

awww how cute! Were those hair ties you used to keep them on there?

Old 12-19-2008, 08:35 AM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
yup. I proposed on Sunday night, got the license on Monday, got married on Tuesday. we didn't have our Harley rings bought yet, so we improvised!
Old 12-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Save the tatas!

That is so cute! I'm waiting on a new shipment of chickies, maybe I could whip up some of those too. LOL

Old 12-19-2008, 09:35 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Expand Yor Market -

Looks Like They'd Make Good Zipper Pulls
Old 12-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
So I'm a dumbass... spasette sent me her e-mail so I could do a paypal transfer. How the hell do I do it? Go to the paypal site? I bet that would be a start, huh?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 12-19-2008, 12:17 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
So I'm a dumbass... spasette sent me her e-mail so I could do a paypal transfer. How the hell do I do it? Go to the paypal site? I bet that would be a start, huh?
Go to paypal, go into your account, hit the tab that says send money, and follow the instructions. Nuthin' to it.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 12-19-2008, 12:22 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Go to paypal, go into your account, hit the tab that says send money, and follow the instructions. Nuthin' to it.
Sweet! Thanks man!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Tags
butt rings, ear chickie chickie!, nipple chickie, tagged