Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 04-21-2007, 10:13 PM
Give me my Lays Beaver!

Biker Bry has failed to amuse us
Lady G and GrleGrl,

Do you get royalties from the obvious theft of your skull and cross bone images?

Old 04-21-2007, 10:58 PM
GazintA Prime

bobsled77 has failed to amuse us
we only pay with our repsect and admiration

Cause i'm canadian EH!
Old 04-21-2007, 11:29 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker Bry View Post
Lady G and GrleGrl,

Do you get royalties from the obvious theft of your skull and cross bone images?
Looks like history lesson time again.

The GazintA patch was first displayed in the original roll call of doof clena in post 10. When a former Gazinta requested honorary membership in doof clena. His rejection in post 11 by Mega started the rift. Yes it was 5 minutes after Lady G volunteered to be a token Doof-ette" in post 2, but I don't believe she had it on her MS back then.

Old 04-22-2007, 07:16 AM
Give me my Lays Beaver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsled77 View Post
we only pay with our repsect and admiration

They should be rich then, because us Doofs do too!

Old 04-23-2007, 08:42 AM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
I hope to someday ride with you two so I can be a "thorn among two roses". You sure do make this site worth coming back to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRLEGRL View Post
Do we look like gazinta "babes"?

HINT: We have all our teeth and can sport bikinis w/o making children cry.

Old 04-23-2007, 10:44 AM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by genoway View Post
Looks like history lesson time again.

The GazintA patch was first displayed in the original roll call of doof clena in post 10. When a former Gazinta requested honorary membership in doof clena. His rejection in post 11 by Mega started the rift. Yes it was 5 minutes after Lady G volunteered to be a token Doof-ette" in post 2, but I don't believe she had it on her MS back then.
My Myspace layout has been the same from Day 1....

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 04-23-2007, 10:46 AM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONMAN View Post
I hope to someday ride with you two so I can be a "thorn among two roses". You sure do make this site worth coming back to!

Aww - thanks Ironman! T'would be a pleasure to ride with you!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 04-23-2007, 10:56 AM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Aww - thanks Ironman! T'would be a pleasure to ride with you!
Ding -> Round 2 goes to Lady G as well.

Old 04-24-2007, 11:39 PM
adlerX

Quote:
Do we look like gazinta "babes"?

HINT: We have all our teeth and can sport bikinis w/o making children cry.

You look exactly like Gazinta babes. Self confident, attractive and cunning. Could only be Gazinta babes, you'll figure out that doofs are nothing but a bunch sniveling whiners. Of course they'll worship you but......

can they actually satisfy you?

NO WAY......

It's OK, we'll be waiting once you really see what the doofs are about....
Old 04-25-2007, 01:04 AM
GRLEGRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by adlerX View Post
You look exactly like Gazinta babes. Self confident, attractive and cunning. Could only be Gazinta babes, you'll figure out that doofs are nothing but a bunch sniveling whiners. Of course they'll worship you but......

NO WAY......

But my husband snivels and whines and he isn't a DOOF...
Old 04-25-2007, 02:00 AM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
But my husband snivels and whines and he isn't a DOOF...
Of coarse he is,you just haven't told him yet.
F
F
B
Old 04-25-2007, 06:28 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
My Myspace layout has been the same from Day 1....
So, we owe you 5 minutes then?

Oops, went back and double checked, you get 25 minutes.

06-13-2006, 02:34 PM to
06-13-2006, 02:59 PM

Old 04-25-2007, 11:36 AM
Give me my Lays Beaver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adlerX View Post

NO WAY......

Yeah here's a Gazinta and his babe for example...

They look so happy, don't they?

Old 04-26-2007, 12:37 AM
GRLEGRL

Talking A peace offering to the gazinta babes out there

Old 04-26-2007, 12:53 AM
GRLEGRL

Wink Oh, I forgot to include directions for those 1st timers

Step 1 – Warm water softens the beard/body hair; therefore, it is best to shave immediately following a warm shower or to use a warm, wet towel or washcloth on the face before shaving. Always use warm water; hot water will dry out your skin.

Step 2 - Apply a cleanser to warm, damp skin. The cleanser removes dirt, oil, and dead skin as well as any other debris that can get between your skin and the razor. Rinse well with warm water.

Step 3 – Apply shave cream or gel in a smooth, thin layer over the entire area. A shaving brush can help evenly distribute the product as well as buff the skin and help the hairs to stand straight up, ready for the blade. Be careful not to use too much because it can clog the razor blade; an amount equal to about the size of a quarter is usually good enough for your entire face and neck. For an extra close shave, apply a pre-shave oil before the shave cream or gel—this provides an extra layer of lubricant between the blade and your skin. Let the product sit for up to one minute to further soften the beard and condition the skin.

Step 4 - Using a sharp, clean razor (I recommend changing blades every three to four uses, more often for those of you with heavier hair), begin with the face, chest, and arms. Use your free hand to hold skin taut and flat.

Step 5 - While shaving, frequently rinse the razor in warm water, to keep blades free and clear of shaving product and hair.

Step 6 - Rinse with cool water, which helps to close pores, and pat skin dry (do not rub—rubbing can irritate freshly shaven skin).

Step 7 - Finish with a soothing aftershave balm (avoid alcohol based aftershaves), which helps keep skin soft and hydrated and keeps you smelling fresh. Now go out and enjoy your day knowing that you look great.