Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Accessories
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Accessories Horns, Pegs, Guards, MP3, Sat. Radio, GPS, etc.

Old 01-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Harley Indoor Bike Cover

Yesterday the local HD store (site of the angry clown incident) had a Chili Cook-off. Part of the event was 20% off any one parts/accessory item in stock. My nephew gave me a $25 gift certificate and I needed a cover for the Ultra so I figured this was the time to buy.

I bought (91685-98) this:

I went home, put it on, and shizam...it's a damn nice cover. Granted, HD stuff is a little expensive. It sells for $129, but in this case you get what you pay for....a nice thick breathable soft cotton cover for storage. The logo is not silk screened on but stitched in. It also comes witha storage bag.

I'm very pleased and recommend it.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 01-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
I agree. We have two of them. They are feel cool looking and effective. Mine doesn't get so much use anymore. In the south now you know.

Old 01-27-2008, 11:34 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Rock, are you saying that your riding more?

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 01-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
I agree. We have two of them. They are feel cool looking and effective. Mine doesn't get so much use anymore. In the south now you know.
I'm just not old enough to retire to the southwest...yet. One day, one day.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 01-27-2008, 11:45 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Rock, are you saying that your riding more?
Oh yeah. With no snow, ice, or salt on the road. You feel pretty bullet proof. Even in the winter.

Old 01-27-2008, 12:02 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I've got a brand new one in the bag, never opened...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 01-27-2008, 12:05 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Pay the tools no mind, just antennae removal. Notice the wife has her name above her bike, to remind me which one is hers. Back in Erie, PA...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (39.7 KB, 59 views)

Old 01-27-2008, 12:12 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Same one I have.
Mine has a velcro flap on the back for the antennae.
I must have gotten the good one.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:58 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Same one I have.
That's the one, Mega.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 01-27-2008, 01:10 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I've got the same one as Rock - I love it, works great for winter storage in the garage. My BIKE has a short antennae, so no issue there.

It was $79, I think, plus at the time I still had a 20% discount at the dealer.

I've used it for 2 years now, seems to be very good quality.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Same one I have.

You got the expensive one. Antennae removal is about 4 mins worth. It'll take a few winters to pay that back for the difference.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:11 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

'Til something strips or breaks...

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 01-27-2008, 07:22 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
I don't have one...just 2 black sheets...

I do have the Harley Bubble, still in the box, never opened...a gift from daughter/Son-in-Law...

...wonder where it's at...?

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 01-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

You have the bubble? Man, some guys have it all...

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 01-27-2008, 07:25 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Got one of those for my Dyna...

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!