Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 01-05-2009, 09:31 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
I went on a 20 minute easy ride on my fixed gear bicycle last night...

My thumb got cold.

Old 01-05-2009, 09:41 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
My thumb got cold.

If you were shifting gears with it, it would have stayed warm.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Good, keep them damn bicylces off the road.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Were you making vroom vroom noises?

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 01-05-2009, 07:55 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop View Post
Were you making vroom vroom noises?
Yeah,... I could barely hear them over the chatter of my teeth, though, and the cars that kept on getting in my way.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:24 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Good for you man............. I need to get back out there on mine too !!

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 01-06-2009, 12:30 AM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
My thumb got cold.
Ask Bags, you need my boxing gloves.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 01-06-2009, 08:09 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
Good for you man............. I need to get back out there on mine too !!
Yes, stay off the road with those. My ride through Glacier Park, took my strong dislike to hatered. They are unsafe with no regard to anyone but themselves. Arrogant.

They are prohibited in the park during peak times, but I think there were a few disregarding that. Thats just the way they are.

At Glacier, you had windy steep roads, where people were passing and having to go wide. Around town they seem to think they own the road. If they could do the speed limit, I wouldn't care. But they have no right to slow me down.

I wouldn't mind if they stayed to the side streets. But they want to go down the main drag right in the middle. When I was a kid you rode on the shoulder, and you sure as hell didn't go through downtown.

They also want it both ways, they want to say they are part of traffic, but then disobey when they feel like it.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:20 AM
El Errante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Yes, stay off the road with those. My ride through Glacier Park, took my strong dislike to hatered. They are unsafe with no regard to anyone but themselves. Arrogant.

They are prohibited in the park during peak times, but I think there were a few disregarding that. Thats just the way they are.

At Glacier, you had windy steep roads, where people were passing and having to go wide. Around town they seem to think they own the road. If they could do the speed limit, I wouldn't care. But they have no right to slow me down.

I wouldn't mind if they stayed to the side streets. But they want to go down the main drag right in the middle. When I was a kid you rode on the shoulder, and you sure as hell didn't go through downtown.

They also want it both ways, they want to say they are part of traffic, but then disobey when they feel like it.
If they're prohibited from the GNP road during peak times, so be it, they're breaking the law. As for the rest of your post, stay off the road yourself if you don't like them, Berserker. They have every right to be on the road, and have the same rights as motor vehicles, and these ain't kid's bicycles. You're the one being arrogant here.

Old 01-06-2009, 08:22 AM
El Errante

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
Ask Bags, you need my boxing gloves.

Its just so difficult to reach the CHL with boxing gloves on....

Old 01-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Excommunicated

I can't drive on bike baths. They cannot go the speed limit and are a hazard. At Glacier people were constantly going wide, on windy twisty roads.

Even arouond town, they drive right down the middle. I was behind some state highway, they stop at the stop light middle of the road. So I have to wait for them to start, build up speed, well a speed bellow the speed limit.

When I was a kid, you rode on the side roads, and your sure didn't go down the middle.

They start riding the speed limit fine.

But they want it both ways. A guy I know, came to intersection, pulled out he had right of way. Bicyclist had to come to a hard stop, started yelling at him didn't you see me? They want it bother ways. They obey the law went it suits them.

They can't do the speed limit and cause hinderane for drivers. They do no belong on public roads. Because I am tolerant, and easy going, I would put up with them on side roads or if they pulled over. But they feel entitled to the road. Why they are not liscense and pay no taxes. They are going to ruin it for themselves. You think I am the only one gettting sick of them?
Old 01-06-2009, 04:01 PM
El Errante

Quote:
I can't drive on bike baths. They cannot go the speed limit and are a hazard. At Glacier people were constantly going wide, on windy twisty roads.

Even arouond town, they drive right down the middle. I was behind some state highway, they stop at the stop light middle of the road. So I have to wait for them to start, build up speed, well a speed bellow the speed limit.

When I was a kid, you rode on the side roads, and your sure didn't go down the middle.

They start riding the speed limit fine.

But they want it both ways. A guy I know, came to intersection, pulled out he had right of way. Bicyclist had to come to a hard stop, started yelling at him didn't you see me? They want it bother ways. They obey the law went it suits them.

They can't do the speed limit and cause hinderane for drivers. They do no belong on public roads. Because I am tolerant, and easy going, I would put up with them on side roads or if they pulled over. But they feel entitled to the road. Why they are not liscense and pay no taxes. They are going to ruin it for themselves. You think I am the only one gettting sick of them?
Lots of people obey the law only when it suits them. I'd bet you do too.

The speed limit is just that. It is the maximum speed you can go, its not the speed you are required to go. They don't have to go the maximum speed limit. What do you do if you are behind a combine or tractor travelling down a state highway? Are you sick of them and want them to get off YOUR road too? So cyclists are not farmers,,... just regular people out to get some exercise and enjoy the day. Big phucking deal.

I used to commute by bicycle and have logged thousands of training miles on them. Every state's LAW says bicycles ARE entitled to the road,... although each state laws are a bit different on how. Texas law says that they are treated as a motor vehicle. Sometimes in city traffic I take the entire lane when it is the only safe thing for me to do, other times I ride as far right as possible,... all in accordance with state law. Cyclists are just regular people like you and I,... and I assure you that they DO pay taxes.

Don't make the mistake of over generalizing an entire group because of a few that may annoy you. Would you want someone to make that mistake in your behalf because you ride a motorcycle?

Old 01-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Excommunicated

Tractors don't generally go through the middle of town. I have little more leway for them, cause they have to make a living. But I still recall one time, seeing semis backed up. Truckers are trying to make a living too.

I think your freedom extends, until it effects mine. I am willing to give up some things. But these biyclists are getting worse. They feel entitled. Like I said they are not registered and pay no tax or fee.

I don't see whats so bad about riding on the shoulder. Unsafe to ride on shoulder, go a diufferant route. You are not entitled to go that route.

Like I said early, I was stuck at intersection, light changes, guy then picks his feet up, slowly gets going and build up to a slow speed. What could he have not just pulled over?

At Glacier they were awful. I wasn't kidding it turned me a bigot of bicylces. I was yelling for them to get off the road. Cursing at them as I drove by. I hope I disturbed there peaceful little ride, a fraction as what they did mine.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:29 PM
El Errante

Quote:
Tractors don't generally go through the middle of town. I have little more leway for them, cause they have to make a living. But I still recall one time, seeing semis backed up. Truckers are trying to make a living too.

I think your freedom extends, until it effects mine. I am willing to give up some things. But these biyclists are getting worse. They feel entitled. Like I said they are not registered and pay no tax or fee.

I don't see whats so bad about riding on the shoulder. Unsafe to ride on shoulder, go a diufferant route. You are not entitled to go that route.

Like I said early, I was stuck at intersection, light changes, guy then picks his feet up, slowly gets going and build up to a slow speed. What could he have not just pulled over?

At Glacier they were awful. I wasn't kidding it turned me a bigot of bicylces. I was yelling for them to get off the road. Cursing at them as I drove by. I hope I disturbed there peaceful little ride, a fraction as what they did mine.
Cyclists ARE entitled to the public roads by law.

Deal with it.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Excommunicated

I pay a gas tax for repairs, I pay liscense and registrations fees. I can't ride my ATV or snowmobile down a trail, with a trail or off road permit. And those are trails that I am using as designed.

To ride an ORV on a logging road you need permit. Its just the bicyclist give you a warm feel good for the envromenty fuzzy feeling.

They have no right to impede me. We had one get run over here, guy just kept going. I sure wouldn't do that, but there are people that say, jeez to bad that happened, but there aasking for it.

Tags
Banjo player, Berserker owns the road, Cheeseball, Cheesewiz, Dumbass hillbilly, elitism, Get on your lil biycle and ride, Spandex, Spandex wearing Frenchies