Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 11-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
The Last Feline Based Post From Me.....

Being a staunch DOG supporter, and having not a whole lot of use for cats besides a coyote protein source and vermin control where needed....

These pics did make me chuckle a bit, and I thought we needed a more upbeat cat story than that freakazoid who mutilated himself
I actually felt a little queasy trying to view that or understand it for thay matter....

I give you Depressed Cat.

Dirk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cat1.jpg (61.3 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg cat2.jpg (61.7 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg cat3.jpg (59.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg cat4.jpg (60.0 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg cat5.jpg (61.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg cat6.jpg (50.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg cat7.jpg (61.1 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg cat8.jpg (58.7 KB, 51 views)
Old 11-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

Sorry, man. For those little goodies you have just been officially declared an honorary cat person.

This will not affect your DOG supporter status. My dogs like the cats and vice versa. Kenya, my Vallhund/Elkhound, was particularly delighted with the pair of new kittens. and not for gastronomic purposes, either.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Scotlands Lady Doof

weebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
My puddy tat passed away on May 29th 2010 aged 16.

I now have Dezzles the wonder dog but he misses Blacky who taught him all his bad habits.

There is no life-form lower than a stalker
Old 11-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
I like cats, and not because they supposedly taste like chicken.

Kimber

Old 11-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
I like cats, and not because they supposedly taste like chicken.
I like them too, but am allergic to cat dander. I'll still pick up a friendly one and rub and play with them. (then rub my eyes) Some are very cool indeed!

aka BOB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology
Old 11-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My sister has cats. I have a dog.

It works.

We live ten miles apart.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 11-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
My sister has cats. We have a four dogs.

It works.

We live twenty miles apart.

Fixed ^ ^ ^ .

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 11-07-2013, 08:54 PM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 11-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The dog pics look exactly like our Redbone Coonhound!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0870.jpg (50.4 KB, 13 views)

Meng

TKWSV