Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 11-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Well, Larry bought a second Road King when I was in Europe. So maybe I should drop that one too and see what he says...maybe another Softail for me...or J A R E D !!!
Old 11-20-2008, 09:50 PM
nhrafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
Just finished the thread.... Very Nice Doof Babes....!!!
We love Doof Babes................
Old 11-20-2008, 09:53 PM
nhrafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Gunworks View Post
Well, Larry bought a second Road King when I was in Europe. So maybe I should drop that one too and see what he says...maybe another Softail for me...or J A R E D !!!
Jared, the fat guy that sells Subway sandwiches?
Old 11-20-2008, 10:05 PM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhrafan View Post
Jared, the fat guy that sells Subway sandwiches?
No, the guy with the bling!
Old 11-20-2008, 10:07 PM
nhrafan

Quote:
No, the guy with the bling!
12" for $5.00 for lunch
Old 11-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by spasette View Post
I'll kill your spiders for you.
You are the BEST!!!

Quote:
Well, well, looking at all of you beautiful Doof Babes...I think I have to make some appointments first before I introduce myself here...like hair dresser, beautician, magician for that matter...

What can I tell ya? I am Isabel, from Germany originally (everybody should have noticed by now). 49 years old, sometimes young, married to Larry for 11 years (haven't seen anything from Jared thou). No children, 3 cats (yes another one with 3 cats) and a dog since 2 weeks "Jed", he's definitely a Doof, Tennessee brown dog (beagle, hound dog, and everything in between). All of them were drop-offs and we saved them pretty much.

I am a full-time artist and do commercial stuff that gets sold in Key West at the Hemingway House and Sloppy Joe's Bar. And I paint abstract paintings and the stuff is in a few galleries and private collections. Am painting right now a lot, have a solo show coming up December 6th). So send your rich friends to my website. All paintings are for sale and I need some money to dress up my Softail a litte.

I did my riding test in July, got my bike in August (after I dropped Larry's Road King 3 times and he mumbled that I should get my own bike to drop....30 minutes later I was at the HD-Dealer and ordered mine ) and have so far 3700 miles on it.

That's about it. Oh yeah....photo....this is me (the tall one) with my cousin in Belgrade 3 months ago.

I'm happy to be here. Thank y'all for having me.
You're BEEEEEA-UTIFUL!!! I forgot about this thread!! Thanks for posting!! It's always so nice to learn a little about the other people here - seems like everyone has certain unique things about them that are interesting to learn about! I envy people who are creative and can produce beautiful things to look at, like you do. I'm a logical dork who can barely draw a stick figure!

I know you've been here for awhile now, but we're glad to have you here!!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 11-21-2008, 11:43 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Well, well, looking at all of you beautiful Doof Babes...I think I have to make some appointments first before I introduce myself here...like hair dresser, beautician, magician for that matter...

What can I tell ya? I am Isabel, from Germany originally (everybody should have noticed by now). 49 years old, sometimes young, married to Larry for 11 years (haven't seen anything from Jared thou). No children, 3 cats (yes another one with 3 cats) and a dog since 2 weeks "Jed", he's definitely a Doof, Tennessee brown dog (beagle, hound dog, and everything in between). All of them were drop-offs and we saved them pretty much.

I am a full-time artist and do commercial stuff that gets sold in Key West at the Hemingway House and Sloppy Joe's Bar. And I paint abstract paintings and the stuff is in a few galleries and private collections. Am painting right now a lot, have a solo show coming up December 6th). So send your rich friends to my website. All paintings are for sale and I need some money to dress up my Softail a litte.

I did my riding test in July, got my bike in August (after I dropped Larry's Road King 3 times and he mumbled that I should get my own bike to drop....30 minutes later I was at the HD-Dealer and ordered mine ) and have so far 3700 miles on it.

That's about it. Oh yeah....photo....this is me (the tall one) with my cousin in Belgrade 3 months ago.

I'm happy to be here. Thank y'all for having me.
You're gorgeous! Can't wait to meet you in person!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 11-27-2008, 03:25 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
You are the BEST!!!

You're BEEEEEA-UTIFUL!!! I forgot about this thread!! Thanks for posting!! It's always so nice to learn a little about the other people here - seems like everyone has certain unique things about them that are interesting to learn about! I envy people who are creative and can produce beautiful things to look at, like you do. I'm a logical dork who can barely draw a stick figure!

I know you've been here for awhile now, but we're glad to have you here!!
You can draw Doofs from all over the web!

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!