Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:21 PM
GrayRider

LittleBear..

..how's the new job comin'?
Old 11-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Good, keeping me busy.
Managed to Piss a few people off yesterday in CT and the GM in CT said he likes my style.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:06 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
It's nice to know you have stiyle. Glad you're having fun.

Engine by Otto.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBear View Post
Good, keeping me busy.
Managed to Piss a few people off yesterday in CT and the GM in CT said he likes my style.

It's no secret. a$$holes are the ones that get the big bucks. Carry on.

Old 11-10-2007, 12:24 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
So you sold your soul and went to supervision?
There is a supervision position, back home. I jut can't bring myself to it.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:53 AM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Not a supervisor. Was a manager when I quit working 5 years ago. Do not want to do that again.
Problem is, I do not care who I piss off, they need me to get the product going, they see that, and I can make a major impact to improve how they do things, if I don't piss the wrong people off.
I do have my supervisor, my manager, the QA manager, and the GM on my side this week anyway.
I just have to make it through the 90 day probation period. My wife is calling me probie.
I will say it is good just to be an engineer again, instead of a decision maker.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:40 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
So you sold your soul and went to supervision?
There is a supervision position, back home. I jut can't bring myself to it.

but it pays for the toys a little faster.