Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > My Story, the Beginning...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

My Story, the Beginning... Welcome! The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Bonus points for telling us something embarrassing. We encourage you to visit the "Our origins and history.." area to gain a little insight into how the heck this all started, anyway.

Old 03-19-2010, 08:12 AM
gAZINTAs

Diehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Hello?......is this thing on?

A little about myself...

I live in N.E. Ohio where the winters are long and the sheep are scared.

I'm a self made hundredaire ( I would have been a thousandaire if not for my ex)

Got out of high school in '78, bought a Harley in '79 and been riding every since ( well all but a couple years that I've blocked out of my mind)

Usually do a couple big rallies a year and a few poker runs but mostly just take off with a few buddies and put on some miles and make some new friends every chance I get.

I've been a member at VTF for a few years but mostly just lurked and then drifted away for a long time. Went back over there a few days ago and it seemed awful quiet, then I remembered the Doofs so I came looking for ya to see what was happening here.

As far as something embarrassing for extra bonus points, I'll save that for another time but I will say it involves handcuffs, a lost key and the rescue squad.

Well I hate talking about myself so that's enough for now.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:17 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
welcome aboard.

Old 03-19-2010, 08:18 AM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Welcome to the Nut House mate!

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 03-19-2010, 08:20 AM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Welcome, stay a while, enjoy, we will corrupt you so stand by, oh, and watch out for the zINTS, they are an infectious bunch....
Old 03-19-2010, 08:21 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Hyah and welcome from west Texas. . . the mention of handcuffs makes me think you're a zINt. . .Come to the darkside, we have cookies!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 03-19-2010, 08:22 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
Welcome, stay a while, enjoy, we will corrupt you so stand by, oh, and watch out for the zINTS, they are an infectious bunch....

Old 03-19-2010, 08:22 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post

Old 03-19-2010, 08:23 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Oh, welcome aboard from Texas!

Old 03-19-2010, 08:26 AM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 03-19-2010, 08:27 AM
gAZINTAs

Diehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDiehard is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
Hyah and welcome from west Texas. . . the mention of handcuffs makes me think you're a zINt. . .Come to the darkside, we have cookies!
Well I AM easily swayed with cookies
Old 03-19-2010, 08:28 AM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
send pictures of "X"~

®
Old 03-19-2010, 08:31 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome aboard...... don't listen to those silly doofs, they're all just wannabe GazintA's anyhow. Listen to Ms T.... the cookies are great on the darkside!

Oh, as far as the handcuffs go, yer definitely 'zint material!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 03-19-2010, 08:31 AM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
send pictures of "X"~

Do you have dreams of becoming a hundredaire too?
Old 03-19-2010, 08:32 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
Oh, welcome aboard from Texas!

I thought you were out shovelling snow. . .

Old 03-19-2010, 08:33 AM
El Errante

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
I thought you were out shovelling snow. . .
I got tired of that?