Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > What's Mine Is Yours... > Pay It Forward...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Pay It Forward... He'p a brutha out. You don't need it? Offer it to some who can use it. Keepin' it real.

Old 08-14-2008, 05:52 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
XL T-shirts

I've got several XL Harley T-Shirts.
You can have em if you pay the freight.
Hardly worn.
I've grown a little over the years.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 08-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Sloppy Notches

Pig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographic
I believe ebanned.com is where to sell old underwear.

Old 08-14-2008, 06:01 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I ain't tryin to sell nothin.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 08-14-2008, 06:19 PM
captainlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
I've got several XL Harley T-Shirts.
Hardly worn.
I've grown a little over the years.

SURE !!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 06:57 PM
Hand Wringer

PM me the addy.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:26 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Cool, Bags! You're a good man.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
FB?
I thought you kept your girlish figure over the years?

..ok..the girl I speak of is Rosie O'Donnell...but she is still a girl...I think...
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 08-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Hand Wringer

Your just jealous because you wear Garanimals.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 08-14-2008, 10:25 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up

Final is a cool guy...

...I'm 100% sure you won't get crewed.

Shipping? ...come on, that's cheap!

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 08-14-2008, 10:35 PM
Hand Wringer

Hell, I ain't gonna charge anybody shipping.
That would be lame as hell.
And thanks for the nice words, Karl.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 08-14-2008, 10:39 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Your just jealous because you wear Garanimals.

Old 08-14-2008, 10:46 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Quote:
Hell, I ain't gonna charge anybody shipping.
That would be lame as hell.

Old 08-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Hand Wringer

A D D, Some-Timers and I am old enough to forget things and get away with it (Most times).
I changed my mind. After I thought about, I decided it was lame.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 08-14-2008, 10:50 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
A D D, Some-Timers and I am old enough to forget things and get away with it (Most times).
I changed my mind. After I thought about, I decided it was lame.
OK..
Old 08-14-2008, 10:51 PM
Hand Wringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
OK..
You mad at me ?

*Sensitive at all times.