Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas > VukFest '07
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 07-25-2007, 10:49 PM
GrayRider

Passin' the hat for the VukFest '07

Dave's accumulated quite a bit of expense in inviting us to his house...he's rented tent, chairs, tables, porta-john etc. to accommodate all of us. Not to mention all the food and prep.

Of course we warned him about making an open invitation on the WORLD WIDE WEB!...but,..he's a Doof. Just sayin'. We appreciate the hospitality and opportunity to get together.

Looks like there could be as many as 60 of us there, so we're passin' the hat here..so if you're comin' and would like to help him underwrite some of the expense, click the "Donate" button on the right, or for John and others that can't see it, click here. Please designate, "VukFest" with your donation.

Thanks.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:54 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Thanks Gray...I'm doing the donation in person along with whatever help I can render but I heartily suggest everyone donate to help out!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 07-26-2007, 06:03 AM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
Done. Thanks for letting us help with the costs.

Old 07-26-2007, 06:53 AM
R.I.P.
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Garytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recently
Arrow

Okay. Expense off-set/party fund contribution was intended anyway. P. Pal DOES take its cut though, so, y'alls' choice of preference. Pay Pal, mail check, bring cash to the 'Fest... Anyway ya's like is fine with me!

Last edited by Garytheterrible; 07-26-2007 at 06:59 AM.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:07 AM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I ass.....umed this, certainly glad to contribute, but..................................

Dave's house, Vul-Fest, a Marina?, where exactly is this get together?

Seems I wasted my time going all the way thru the 3 rd. grade because I have no idea where I am going!
Old 07-26-2007, 07:11 AM
Baalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRANER View Post
I ass.....umed this, certainly glad to contribute, but..................................

Seems I wasted my time going all the way thru the 3 rd. grade because I have no idea where I am going!
http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=125377
Old 07-26-2007, 07:33 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRANER View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
The guy lives in trees, for cryin' out loud!

Look here....
Old 07-26-2007, 07:34 AM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Thanks Baalz. Now that I am completely confused I will check myself into the Clinic.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:47 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
I'll probably also show up early to lend a hand at setting up everything.

I'm raising money right now to contribute directly, rather then thru p-pal.

...you will find me at the corner of Hwy 1 & Garrisonville Rd. on week nights and weekends until Aug. 18th holding a sign that sez,
"I am a DooF - Please HELP - God Bless"
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 07-26-2007, 01:54 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
You're a big help...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 07-26-2007, 07:58 AM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garytheterrible View Post
P. Pal DOES take its cut though,
jus' curious, as i've never sold anything on ebay, or received any money...how much does Paypal take...?

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 07-26-2007, 08:51 AM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkvator View Post
jus' curious, as i've never sold anything on ebay, or received any money...how much does Paypal take...?
$50.00 USD
-$1.75 USD
Old 07-26-2007, 09:01 AM
R.I.P.
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Garytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recently
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkvator View Post
Well, Pay Pal is a separate thing from ebay, but anyway, it's based on amount sent/received. Doesn't seem like much per trans., and I guess it kinda isn't, but when ya times it by 25-30 or so,... Whatever those runnin' the show would like is all I care. All works for me...
Old 07-26-2007, 06:52 AM
Baalz

Yeah I prefer to donate in person.
I heard the secretary skims.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:53 AM
Baalz

It's roughly 3%