Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Specialty
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specialty Choppers, Customs, Rats, etc.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:29 PM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by rk custom View Post
why would anyone need more adventure than dodging all the moron cagers
Excellent point RK...

However it is the escape on two wheels I crave AWAY from the cages. Toss in a couple creek crossings, some hill climbs, a campfire, and a motorcycle and we have bliss.

[Frank Costanza]SERENITY NOW![/Frank Costanza]

I had a dirt bike when I was younger... never got really into it... just mainly rode around on our back 40 acres. Making little trails. Then I got a four wheeler and spent more time on that actually. Then onto muscle trucks, sport cars, classic cars, classic sport cars, jeeps, Harleys and now wanting an enduro. Always had some kind of motorcycle and mountain bike in the mix. So I guess the Enduro really mixes two of my staples. Outdoors and Two Wheels.

I could not imagine not owning my bagger though.

Last edited by TJ Willy; 12-07-2007 at 06:48 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
I couldn't pack a big enough 1st aid kit if I went off road

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 12-07-2007, 06:53 PM
The Cisco Kid

TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Willy View Post
I had a dirt bike when I was younger... never got really into it... just mainly rode around on our back 40 acres. Making little trails. Then I got a four wheeler and spent more time on that actually. Then onto muscle trucks, sport cars, classic cars, classic sport cars, jeeps, Harleys and now wanting an enduro. Always had some kind of motorcycle and mountain bike in the mix. So I guess the Enduro really mixes two of my staples. Outdoors and Two Wheels.

I could not imagine not owning my bagger though.
Missy just read this above statement and brought something to my attention.

She said that if anyone read that and really REALLY cared to know who I really was... (especially the bold part), that would sum it up for them pretty nicely, if they added my sense of humor.

Wow... I guess she is right. Except for it does not mention dogs. Gotta have a dog...

Last edited by TJ Willy; 12-07-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:23 PM
zoof 43-7

BigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suck
I'm with ya there....gotta have dogs

Order of the Garlic Clove

Jim "A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPNF7sIgFUc
Old 12-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
dogs are great

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 12-07-2007, 07:44 PM
The Cisco Kid

Wow... really laid that Ulysses over didn't he?

I like the bike a lot. The more I read, the more I am impressed. However, I can't believe Buell does not have a 650 or 800 version. I really don't need 1203 cc's to get the job done. In fact, I will probably hurt myself.

Maybe I am just not seeing another model that is out there.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:47 PM
zoof 43-7

BigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suck
Check post # 9

Order of the Garlic Clove

Jim "A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPNF7sIgFUc