Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Cloud Riders > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk It's "tawk", sweet cheeks.

Old 02-02-2021, 10:51 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I've been doing many moving trips between the PRK and Wyoming all through this thing.
I wear my mask, have hand sanitizer in the truck and sanitizer wipes.

When I check into a motel for the halfway point I go over every touch surface with my wipes, lamps, wall switches, TV remote, chairs and other surfaces. I also wipe down the headboard, ( which in most cases have dust on the tope edge despite their promise of deeper cleaning because of the rona).
Being in the motel business through the wife I know the cleaners are not doing much more than before this thing came about.

And I also go over the shopping cart with my wipes thoroughly because if you are paying attention you will notice they aren't sanitizing them much at all any longer.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 02-02-2021, 12:50 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
That also extends to the following;
Fuel Pumps
ATM machines
Check out machines and charge card keyboards (we're using self checkout where at all possible)

Wiping down just about anything we touch and sanitize afterwards before we remove face mask's and open the car doors too.

only you can protect yourself.

I know friends and co-workers who have recovered, but some may have lingering lifetime issues. Others have had family members not recover.

Kimber

Old 02-03-2021, 08:50 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Aw yes ATM machines, makes me have an ironic laugh. At our Bank they have a nice sticker on the face stating they sanitize the ATM panel once daily. I doubt they spend much effort or time doing that, if at all.

Probably find a leprechauns pot of gold before you see them cleaning the ATM with sanitizer.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Last edited by Fe Butte; 02-03-2021 at 04:12 PM.