Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Carburetor
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 01-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Added A Thunder Jet third circuit to my S&S

S&S Super carbs are pretty good, but sometimes can be a pain in the ass to tune. Mine is a Super G heavily modified my XXX (Triple X) carbs in Texas. It still didn't have the 3rd circuit on it though. I've attached a few pics of the install today. To say that I had a "pucker moment" when the drill bit first bit into the carb body is an understatement!

I have some others on my camera I'll get loaded up later tonight. Batteries died in the camera, these 3 are from my cell phone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0105091317a.jpg (40.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 0105091335a.jpg (41.4 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 0105091336a.jpg (28.6 KB, 36 views)

Meng

TKWSV

Old 01-05-2009, 09:15 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
What does it do for ya? I'm running a super B on mine.... what would it do for me?

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 01-05-2009, 09:17 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The S&S can be tough to jet. With the thunderjet, you can back off the size of the main jet, and pick up the top end with the t-jet. I'll see if I can get some info for you...

Meng

TKWSV

Old 01-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
All this, and do you have a timken?
Old 01-05-2009, 09:19 PM
snow pirate

stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I was thinking of putting a bendix on this year, but this could be another option for me. What does the kit cost?

GFFG
Old 01-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
All this, and do you have a timken?
Bite me.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 01-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney61 View Post
I was thinking of putting a bendix on this year, but this could be another option for me. What does the kit cost?
Barring any price increases........

http://www.jpcycles.com/productgroup...2-69F595A8D1DA

Meng

TKWSV

Old 01-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I didn't mean anything by it
Old 01-05-2009, 09:31 PM
snow pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
Barring any price increases........

http://www.jpcycles.com/productgroup...2-69F595A8D1DA
Thanks for the info....

GFFG
Old 01-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
I didn't mean anything by it
I think you did.
In a Doofy way.
It's all good!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 01-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Excommunicated

Would I?
Old 01-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

I would............

Meng

TKWSV