Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Our Fine Sponsors > LDMC Graphic Novel
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

LDMC Graphic Novel From the unsound mind of yolkum

Old 06-15-2014, 05:37 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Exclamation Lost Dogs MC Graphic Novel

Morning everybody.

I'm moving the LDMC web-comic thread over here to this new fancy sponsor real-estate from now on. The air is just sweeter here and the free drinks and donuts made it a no brainer.

Hope everyone is enjoying the book so far. I just wrapped up page 22 last night and there's only 10 more pages in this chapter before rolling back to present day and some familiar faces start popping up. I should get rolling on the page 23 today, but screw it... I'm going riding. It's going to be 85 and sun and I need to get away from this desk...

Old 06-15-2014, 05:55 AM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
*******PREVIOUSLY POSTED PAGES*******

LOST DOGS MC

PAGE 21
__________________________________________________ ____

PAGE 20

PAGE 19

PAGE 18

PAGE 17

PAGE 16

PAGE 15

PAGE 14

PAGE 13

PAGE 12

PAGE 11

PAGE 10

PAGE 9

PAGE 8

PAGE 7

PAGE 6

PAGE 5

PAGE 4

PAGE 3

PAGE 2

PAGE 1

Last edited by yolkum; 06-15-2014 at 05:59 AM. Reason: typo... doh!
Old 06-15-2014, 05:58 AM
DD

*******NEW PAGE!*******

LOST DOGS MC

PAGE 22
Happy Fathers Day, get some riding in!
Latest page brings us back to the battle outside the walls of Nedewen.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:34 PM
DD

*******NEW PAGE!*******

LOST DOGS MC

PAGE 23
Hey I hope everybody is doing good. I haven't got to stop by much lately. Been crazy around here with work and all the kids stuff. Just barely got this page wrapped up on time and I think it came out pretty good. I'm finally getting the kinks worked out for the look of the book. Well hope you guys like it. Here it is.

Old 08-14-2014, 09:46 AM
DD

*******NEW PAGE!*******

LOST DOGS MC

PAGE 24
Page 24 is in the hopper and making it's way across the web to all those who enjoy it...

I will now commence my with ritualistic patting of myself on the back for the proceeds of my endeavors.

I do this mainly because I can't afford to pay an entourage of lackeys to tell me how great I am and my fragile narcissistic ego needs a constant slathering of ada-boys.

I am now off to my corner to commence hence-forth in verbal self-gratification.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:57 AM
Re - Calculating

Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Double Maduro
Boston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I like the zombie repeating littleman. among other things.

Old 08-14-2014, 12:38 PM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Keith View Post
I like the zombie repeating littleman. among other things.

Thanks Keith. There is a lot of history between Littleman and that scum, Pig who that is currently controlling the zombies. Can't wait until I get to expand on all the connections between the characters.

Old 08-15-2014, 06:41 AM
Re - Calculating

Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Double Maduro
Boston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with

Old 09-13-2014, 10:09 AM
DD

Exclamation *******NEW PAGE!*******

LOST DOGS MC

PAGE 25

See it's not all just shameless pandering to sell my shite...
There's still is a comic book going on as well.

Page 25 is up and Littleman is down, but not out.

Old 09-13-2014, 10:10 AM
DD

RIP... rice burner.

Old 10-13-2014, 05:09 PM
DD

PAGE 26!

LOST DOGS MC

PAGE 26

What's in the bag?

Old 10-13-2014, 06:16 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
On pins and needles here...

Keep up the great work.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 10-13-2014, 07:12 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
:-))

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:07 PM
DD

Talking Character Studies 001

Thanks guys!

Hey I figured I'd drop some character studies I'm doing of the main players to help make my life easier when drawing new pages.
Here's a group shot of three of the herders.

Hope everyone is doing good.

Old 11-14-2014, 10:25 PM
DD

Exclamation ****** NEW PAGE *******

LOST DOGS MC

PAGE 27

New page is up and it's a messy one...

Tags
LDMC, lostdogsmc, webcomic, zombieherder, zombies