Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback If they are taking care of you, we want to know. If ya got screwed, we need to know.

Old 11-25-2008, 05:24 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Dave, have you checked out Prestige in Congers NY...Quite a few people I know have gone there and have nothing but good things to say about it. Still one of the old style "small" dealers, not like Reggie Pink and New Roc.

Old 11-25-2008, 05:31 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I will give them a shout, I got a great price from blockers (thanks tom), my local thief called me back and all of a sudden he can bargain....it would be a lot easier if I could do the deal with him, I told him I wouldn't want his service pkg, cause he was ripping me off, it didn't sit to well
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
....also mikes famous, and a couple others.
Unless they have changed, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a good deal from Mike's. When I bought my Deluxe, I stopped in and the price tags on the bikes were about $4K over MSRP. Sales guy asked if he could answer any questions, I said "Yah, aren't these prices kind of high?"; to which he said "Oh, we'll deal on that price."; to which I said "About $4K worth?"; to which he said "Oh, Mike's isn't an MSRP dealer."; to which I said "So, with at least half a dozen dealers within 50 miles of here that are, I would want to buy from you why?"; to which he said "We're Mikes Famous."

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 11-25-2008, 05:57 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Unless they have changed, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a good deal from Mike's. When I bought my Deluxe, I stopped in and the price tags on the bikes were about $4K over MSRP. Sales guy asked if he could answer any questions, I said "Yah, aren't these prices kind of high?"; to which he said "Oh, we'll deal on that price."; to which I said "About $4K worth?"; to which he said "Oh, Mike's isn't an MSRP dealer."; to which I said "So, with at least half a dozen dealers within 50 miles of here that are, I would want to buy from you why?"; to which he said "We're Mikes Famous."
its amazing the attitude of these aholes especially in this economy, I have the money in the bank ready to go, the 1st dealer today says yeah they will give you a deal there in a depressed area, then later he told angela the dealer "needs" to make this happen, isn't it a pain for him to get the bike out of state, nope I got a friend with a trailer! and a lot of free weekends. Let the saga continue....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-25-2008, 06:02 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
its amazing the attitude of these aholes especially in this economy, I have the money in the bank ready to go, the 1st dealer today says yeah they will give you a deal there in a depressed area, then later he told angela the dealer "needs" to make this happen, isn't it a pain for him to get the bike out of state, nope I got a friend with a trailer! and a lot of free weekends. Let the saga continue....
Come on Dave my boy, where, o'where, WHERE is that new Ultra!

MEDIOCRITY KNOWS NOTHING HIGHER THAN ITSELF
Old 11-25-2008, 06:54 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPLYCONFUSED View Post
Come on Dave my boy, where, o'where, WHERE is that new Ultra!
its so close I can taste it, it doesn't taste very good, but I bet its real comfy, don't even think of licking my tires
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-26-2008, 08:00 AM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
its so close I can taste it, it doesn't taste very good, but I bet its real comfy, don't even think of licking my tires
O/k, o/k, O/K.........but it would make them look real slick.

Old 11-26-2008, 08:14 AM
grapenutless

Quote:
O/k, o/k, O/K.........but it would make them look real slick.
you have a point there! ok you can lick the fronts and if it comes out good, then the backs.
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-26-2008, 09:46 AM
Lost, and not found

Quote:
you have a point there! ok you can lick the fronts and if it comes out good, then the backs.
The backs, the back of WHAT? I'm tellin Angie on you, that Ultra thing may have gone to your head a little.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:49 AM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
Angela loves Dave and wont believe you
Old 11-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Lost, and not found

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjailerman View Post
Angela loves Dave and wont believe you
O/k, then the tire licking deal is off. I have my limits, hate the taste of tires anyway. Let Dave drive that new Ultra with scabby looking tires for all I care.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:19 AM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
lets leave tom out of this, hes not here to defend himself!!
Old 11-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Lost, and not found

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjailerman View Post
lets leave tom out of this, hes not here to defend himself!!
Good point. I just somehow associated licking with ScabbyDoo , a sub-liminal message from the outter ozone.............maybe.

Old 11-26-2008, 01:00 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
O/k, then the tire licking deal is off. I have my limits, hate the taste of tires anyway. Let Dave drive that new Ultra with scabby looking tires for all I care.
I didn't have anything to do with the tires!

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 11-26-2008, 01:05 PM
Lost, and not found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
I didn't have anything to do with the tires!
Too bad, I guess nobody is gonna lick your.........