Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Prayer Line
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Prayer Line Got a prayer request(s)? Here's the place.

Old 06-21-2009, 12:12 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Jennie, it was such a HUGE pleasure to meet you!! Good luck with your MSF course next weekend. You are one resilient and tough chick!

Old 06-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You have no idea have awesome it makes me feel to hear that you two are in rapidly improving condition and high spirits! I was terrified by what I saw in my mirrors that day; Thank the good Lord that He protected you from all the really bad things could have happened.
It certainly is something we'll never forget! GodSpeed in your healing.

No doubt we're all doing a lot of 'what-if' thinking (I know I am) and that may not be all bad. We will all learn from this and gain riding skill in the process.

Thank Goodness you're both gonna be OK.
Happy Father's Day, Ed.
Happy Birthday, Jenni.

Good luck with the "told you so" deal, I know its not gonna be easy.

Wishing you a speedy recovery with no permanent scars.

Ricky

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 06-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
Glad you guys are home and healing. Riding the Pig Trail with y'all was awesome and I can't wait til the next time we can ride together.

I have a permanent video of the whole thing in my head and I can tell you that you had to have done an awful lot right to scrub speed and keep from high siding. That was the first thing that Jennie said..."I'm OK, Ed did a great job getting us slowed down."

I've never met a couple that rides with as much joy and enthusiasm as y'all do. What ever you end up doing bike wise, I hope you'll always have that much fun. Maybe next time DPH will be riding her own. Now, that's going to be a fun time!

Y'all heal up and we'll see you soon.
I rode behind Ed and Jenny for most of the time on the group 43 ride.

One of the things I noticed most of all was how well y'all work together on the bike.
That had to have served you well in this incident -- it takes two to tango.

Assuming Ed did as much right as he could to minimize the wreck,
a passenger can make that easy or difficult. Kudo's to both of you for how you handled it.

Glad you're both in such good spirits and healing well.

PS: second opinions are good

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 06-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Okay now that we can all relax and calm down, it begs the question:

Do we need another "Ed's Ditch" sign?

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 06-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero No Mas View Post
Okay now that we can all relax and calm down, it begs the question:

Do we need another "Ed's Ditch" sign?
Those are MINE! They never even got close to the ditch. Prolly no more that 3 or 4 inches off the edge. All your ditches are belong to me! Stay the hell out of 'em, ya hear?

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 06-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
Those are MINE! They never even got close to the ditch. Prolly no more that 3 or 4 inches off the edge. All your ditches are belong to me! Stay the hell out of 'em, ya hear?
Gladly.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 06-21-2009, 06:54 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Pistolero DPH View Post
First Praise God for his hand at keeping us all alive! I am glad he didn't want me just yet. He sent our cup holder in the path of bigtoe and through all of that chaos, none of us ran into each other. I am so very thankful for his guiding Hands, our God is anawesome God!

Hey all, Just want to say THANK YOU!!! Unbelievable how everyone helped us out. Nothing like people who you've just met helping to get me dressed, fed and pottied. Then on top of all that taking care of everuthing else. Ed andI didn't even have to think! I love and appreciate you all, more than you know.

As for how I feel WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am here and so is Ed
pain BAH! it'll be over in a couple days.

Luke was kind enough to offer me a ride back to the motel on his bike from the hospital though. I would've but I was so dizzy from the drugs they gave me, I prolly would've got on one side and fell right off the other! As soon as I am able back in the saddle is where I'll be!!!!! Yes and this weekend I take my MSF class so I am just hoping my knees will be good by then!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all couldn't have found a better group of friends if I purchased them!!!!!!! Be blessed and ride safe!!!!!!!!!! I'll be back later tonight to chat some more.

Glad to hear that ya'll are healing up well. You are here and walking, the pain will go away and you will heal up. Hope you feel better for your MSF course. Just take it easy.

Be safe

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:43 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_moldy_balls View Post
Thank you everyone for all the well wishes! Jennie and I are doing OK, both of us are very sore. My shoulder is killing me with every slight movement I make with it. Jennie's burns on her hand are giving her the most trouble. She got the heel of her hand and all of her finger tips burnt. My right hip and left heel are bruised pretty good, but at least it evened out my limp.

You guys are the absolute best people in the world. I cannot thank everyone enough or sing your praises high enough to really tell you all the way I feel. You guys mean the world to me.
Quote:
When we get home, Jennie is getting me an appointment with a doctor to take another look at it. When I move it there is a bunch of popping and grinding going on. I would feel better if I had an MRI instead of just an x-ray...considering they get the right shoulder this time.

You and Noodles~are great! I'm so glad we had the chance to meet you guys.
Quote:
Yup, typing with both hands. Sudden moves cause a bit of pain. If I think about it and go slow, no worries. I'll be fine by the end of the week. Still going to the doc sometime this week for a second opinion. My shoulder grinds and pops while moving. Something about that just doesn't seem natural.
Good to see you posting Ed! I'm glad you & Jennie are home now and can take it easy and rest.

Glad to hear you'll be seeing the doc - sounds like an MRI is definitely needed. You may have some tendon damage in your shoulder. When I got whacked I tore my rotator cuff tendon but didn't know it until about 6 months later, but one of the things I DID notice was that it would pop and felt like my arm was "loose". Hopefully the docs can get ya all fixed up!

Thank you to all the wonderful people who looked after Ed & Jennie and helped to get them and the bike home.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 06-21-2009, 08:01 PM
And along came SWeDE

BLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sock
sorry im just seeing this...im not able to get on here as much as i used to...i didnt know you two were in an accident. im sorry to hear that but glad to see that you are ok.
please be safe and feel better soon ...

Old 06-21-2009, 09:22 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
It was nice meeting you both at ES. You sure scared us. Glad you're on the mend. Get well soon.

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 06-22-2009, 05:16 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Glad you're both home and OK!

Old 06-22-2009, 12:27 PM
Double-D

mudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Ijust came across this post this morning Hope you two make a speedy recovery

Old 06-23-2009, 03:20 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
I'm glad to hear you two are on the mend. Thank God for this

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.